Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

One Disadvantage Of Big Ass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Disadvantage Of Big Ass (4030 Views)

Elikem & Pokello Of Big Brother Africa Traditional Wedding Photos. / Why Are Nigerians Economic Disadvantage, But Many Are Educated? / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by deco2come: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
For those who claim big ass pays well, you better watch this video http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1928096
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Ben13: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2010
pele
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
deco2come:

For those who claim big backside pays well, you better watch this video http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1928096
haha that ass was not even that big, the pants was too tight
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by comoros: 2:17am On Jan 22, 2010
NO BACKSIDE, NOTHING FOR YOU! SHIKENA. I CAN'T IMAGINE FROLICKING WITH A "BOOTYLESS" BABE, EVEN IF SHE HAS ALL THE "COWBELL" YOU CAN THINK OF.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2010
The booty looks in proportion.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by elecktra(f): 2:28am On Jan 22, 2010
comoros:

NO BACKSIDE, NOTHING FOR YOU! SHIKENA. I CAN'T IMAGINE FROLICKING WITH A "BOOTYLESS" BABE, EVEN IF SHE HAS ALL THE "COWBELL" YOU CAN THINK OF.

sorry wat is the biggie about a big booty ?? i dont get the craze for it,its just some big mounds of unattractive flesh
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by KennyG6(m): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2010
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Abekeade08(f): 2:33am On Jan 22, 2010
@kenny,

LMAO, that was too funny, "my pants done ripped", lol
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by KennyG6(m): 2:39am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

@kenny,

LMAO, that was too funny, "my pants done ripped", lol
grin grin grin good thing the guy was wearing pata grin grin grin
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by comoros: 3:04am On Jan 22, 2010
elecktra:

sorry wat is the biggie about a big booty ?? i dont get the craze for it,its just some big mounds of unattractive flesh

Elecktra, if you've never been there, then you dey miss. Maybe you'd prefer a babe with a backside on the same vertical plane with her waist? Uurgghh! That's awful. Even foreign chics understand the importance of owning this priceless natural endowment, and that why they do all sorts of cellulose surgeries to boost their hip line and backside. How do you think Jennifer Lopez got her booty in the first place?
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Pweety4me(f): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2010
Big bakassi. . .cause big big attraction mostly lustful and u may get tend 2 find urself in a particular position during *** most or all of d tyme all because of ur big heavy sometin. . . cool tongue
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by comoros: 3:41am On Jan 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Big bakassi. . .cause big big attraction mostly lustful and u may get tend 2 find urself in a particular position during *** most or all of d tyme all because of your big heavy sometin. . . cool tongue

I need to get this clear enough. Are you of the opinion that a good heavy backside has more disadvantage than advantage? Na wa o.
WHAT WOULDN'T A TYPICAL NIGERIAN CHIC WITH FLAT BUM GIVE TO BE THE PROUD OWNER OF THAT "V-BOOTH" OF A BACKSIDE? If a guy cheats on his chic, it's most probably cos he's found out that DRINKING FROM A HOSE IS BETTER THAN FROM A STRAW. LOL,
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by cudeh: 4:37am On Jan 22, 2010
A well structured booty is the 'end of discussion' 4 guyz.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by comoros: 4:46am On Jan 22, 2010
If you've got it, then you're there!
If you haven't, then SORRY OOOOOOOOO. Better luck in the next world. Lol,
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Pweety4me(f): 4:54am On Jan 22, 2010
comoros:

I need to get this clear enough. Are you of the opinion that a good heavy backside has more disadvantage than advantage? Na wa o.
WHAT WOULDN'T A TYPICAL NIGERIAN CHIC WITH FLAT BUM GIVE TO BE THE PROUD OWNER OF THAT "V-BOOTH" OF A BACKSIDE? If a guy cheats on his chic, it's most probably cos he's found out that DRINKING FROM A HOSE IS BETTER THAN FROM A STRAW. LOL,
Well i wouldn't know i was just anwering d topic question as 2 wat i know and think dunno.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by H2O2: 4:56am On Jan 22, 2010
if it's too big,

attracts too much attention and makes you a prey for predators whose lone goal is to worship in your temple.

keep everything in moderation abeg  tongue
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by elecktra(f): 5:12am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

if it's too big,

attracts too much attention and makes you a prey for predators whose lone goal is to worship in your temple.

keep everything in moderation abeg tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Princek12(m): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2010
The poster must have a flat backside and is therefore trying to belittle having a big backside.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by H2O2: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2010
elecktra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol wetin do you elecktra
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by sexyLeamon(f): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4TRMToCTAw

very funny
ROFLMAO that just killed me grin
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by calabaman(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2010
One disadvantage is that u'l becum a threat to motorists safety as u'l cause tons of accidents
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by H2O2: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2010
calabaman:

One disadvantage is that u'l becum a threat to motorists safety as u'l cause tons of accidents
grin
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by neonet(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2010
Big ass STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it, i would rather go for a moderate ass.lol
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by face969: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
Well , let me say dat it makes d*99y style more cumbersome !
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by comoros: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
H2O2:

if it's too big,

In the food chain, there's got to be prey for the predator to survive, and the temple only exists because there are worshippers. That's why we all can't go for backsides that are like local nursery school slates. Nothing compares to a "Dunlop Elite" backside!!!!!! Lol. I LOVE THAT BOOTY,
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by bkbaybe99: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
Wuts in a big boo.t.ie?! To paraphrase modern day Einstein (Lil WeezyY):" Like a binch without a aszz, u aint got sh*it"!!!
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
laughs, many men would av been better men if backside never existed.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by deco2come: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2010
Princek12:

The poster must have a flat backside and is therefore trying to belittle having a big backside.

My ass isn't big nor small. Anyway I'm not a gay so why should I bother?
Re: One Disadvantage Of Big Ass by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
comoros:

comoros:

If you've got it, then you're there!
If you haven't, then SORRY OOOOOOOOO. Better luck in the next world. Lol,
H2O2:

if it's too big,

cudeh:

A well structured booty is the 'end of discussion' 4 guyz.
lwkmooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Boring Threads Everywhere / SimonAndal's Farewell / What Is A Residence Permit No.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.