Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Boring Threads Everywhere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boring Threads Everywhere (4029 Views)

Deleting Posts From Threads / What Does "Share" Means On Nairaland Threads? / Why Does Lalasticlala Move Snake/animal Threads To Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:36pm On May 14, 2016
They always complain my threads hit fp back to back, see the kinda threads i'm seeing after a week. Hadez thread about the most handsome guys is still trending for more than a week,if not for that thread, this place would have been dead boring. No reasonable thread to even follow. Create topics,they can't! But they are always first to comment and derail. Bunch of Jokers!! Let me go to celebrity section jare, this place is becoming a huge joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 14, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2016
angry
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by feran15(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
undecided if you have something interesting to post, please do. if not, you are in the same boat with us

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by SyndicatesMedia: 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
The haters will soon arrive grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Greene66: 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
Looking for attention.

Come and take it. Rubbish.
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
*Yawns..... I dey hungry sad

grin

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by obiorathesubtle: 8:40pm On May 14, 2016
I was passing on okada then I saw her thread, and this happened...

2 Likes

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by whogoscam: 8:41pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
They always complain my threads hit fp back to back, see the kinda threads i'm seeing after a week. Hadez thread about the most handsome guys is still trending for more than a week,if not for that thread, this place would have been dead boring. No reasonable thread to even follow. Create topics,they can't! But they are always first to comment and derail. Bunch of Jokers!! Let me go to celebrity section jare, this place is becoming a huge joke.

Mtcheew. When you have bought some sense with the money your banker clients give you, cme back to nairaland.

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin this got me laughing hard
obiorathesubtle:
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:44pm On May 14, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:
The haters will soon arrive grin

I don dey see them already grin grin grin the rate they rush in to comment baffles me though
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2016
feran15:
undecided if you have something interesting to post, please do. if not, you are in the same boat with us

Is it a crime if you post something interesting? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
grin grin grin just for the weekend
ellacute45:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Hadez(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
Dnt mind them baby, they r usless n jealous we are the only set of people who can make things happen grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Greene66: 8:47pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

Shut up abeg. Foul yansh clean pass your mouth. Old mama like you. Go and marry and stop flirting around with bankers.

6 Likes

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by slytubadth(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2016
This is another boring thread.

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by feran15(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

there is nothing interesting to post. thats why there is no interesting post
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Marlvin(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
sad

This cliché is beginning to get stale n drab don't you think...

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:50pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
Dnt mind them baby, they r usless n jealous we are the only set of people who can make things happen grin

I wonder o grin grin I just wanted to check what's been happening here, I got really bored. Lame stories everywhere, repetition of threads.
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
grin grin grin just for the weekend
yea grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2016
feran15:

there is nothing interesting to post. thats why there is no interesting post

Oh I see undecided a whole weekend? Too bad though
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by divinehand2003(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2016
Dear love, where have you been all these while? Thank goodness you are back to give us rhythmic blues!!!
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
[s]They always complain my threads hit fp back to back, see the kinda threads i'm seeing after a week. Hadez thread about the most handsome guys is still trending for more than a week,if not for that thread, this place would have been dead boring. No reasonable thread to even follow. Create topics,they can't! But they are always first to comment and derail. Bunch of Jokers!! Let me go to celebrity section jare, this place is becoming a huge joke.[/s]

All is see above is just a bunch of BS.

Get a life little girl. And start using your senses.

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by repogirl(f): 8:52pm On May 14, 2016
Seriously?

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
°•Wow,4 on 1 bike.

But Op wait!
....Where would NL be without derailers
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by whogoscam: 8:54pm On May 14, 2016
divinehand2003:
Dear love, where have you been all these while? Thank goodness you are back to give us rhythmic blues!!!

. looking for pussay. Asslicker
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Hadez(f): 8:54pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

I wonder o grin grin I just wanted to check what's been happening here, I got really bored. Lame stories everywhere, repetition of threads.
seriously oh. Did u see d thread I created earlier? I asked ppl to upload their boring Saturday photo n one runz called Loyalblak007 was just distracting herself forming holiness grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2016
divinehand2003:

grin cheesy cheesy I have been fine, how are you?
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by feran15(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh I see undecided a whole weekend? Too bad though

with all the problems in nigeria, who has time for romance?
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:58pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
seriously oh. Did u see d thread I created earlier? I asked ppl to upload their boring Saturday photo n one runz called Loyalblak007 was just distracting herself forming holiness grin

Kikikiki grin I saw the thread o, and some peeps attacking you. I guess it was same lady saying you were selling yourself. What a mentality, I just couldn't continue after reading first page. The hypocrisy was too much grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 8:59pm On May 14, 2016
feran15:

with all the problems in nigeria, who has time for romance?

True that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Disadvantage Of Big Ass / Romance Section»»»»»» ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!! / SimonAndal's Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.