Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Models of All Sizes Needed for a Shoot URGENTLY!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Models of All Sizes Needed for a Shoot URGENTLY!!!! (627 Views)

TURKEY And ITALIAN Suit For Sale All Sizes And Colour / Mannequins Of All Sizes For Sale (male, Female, Kids) / Onimisi Handmade Luxury Bespoke Shoes Available In All Sizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Models of All Sizes Needed for a Shoot URGENTLY!!!! by zazawaga(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone! Please, I would like some beautiful girls to model for product placement on my website. It's for my new fashion online store which is about to go live. I am just starting out so I don't have money BUT! You will get paid in clothes.

The photo shoot is for the Tuesday the 13th of June (basically next week). The clothes you will be modeling are fairly used (you can call them vintage if it makes you happy); which means there will be a lot of good clothes to go round and more importantly I need girls of EVERY SIZE.
Why you should help?
1. Why you should help?
1. You will get your make up done
2. The photography will be done by photo genie, the official photographers to Femi-Kuti(which means the pictures will be absolutely beautiful, you can find them on instagram @photogenie.ng)
3. You will get free clothes
4. Food and entertain during this shoot.
5. It will be fun
6. You will be helping a young baby girl move up in life.
7. God will bless you
8. God will shame your enemies
9. Just epp
10. Please

So, now that you have decided to help me. Thank you. Please if you are interested or have any questions contact me on 09094527617.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Models of All Sizes Needed for a Shoot URGENTLY!!!! by Oluwainnie(f): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
How about ugly girls like us uhh?? Where's the location??
zazawaga:
Hello everyone! Please, I would like some beautiful girls to model for product placement on my website. It's for my new fashion online store which is about to go live. I am just starting out so I don't have money BUT! You will get paid in clothes.

The photo shoot is for the Tuesday the 13th of June (basically next week). The clothes you will be modeling are fairly used (you can call them vintage if it makes you happy); which means there will be a lot of good clothes to go round and more importantly I need girls of EVERY SIZE.
Why you should help?
1. Why you should help?
2. The photography will be done by photo genie, the official photographers to Femi-Kuti(which means the pictures will be absolutely beautiful, you can find them on instagram @photogenie.ng)
5. It will be fun
7. God will bless you
9. Just epp
10. Please

So, now that you have decided to help me. Thank you. Please if you are interested or have any questions contact me on 09094527617.
Re: Models of All Sizes Needed for a Shoot URGENTLY!!!! by Sogie5: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol, there is no such thing as an ugly girl. The studio is at Ojodu. Sorry for the late reply. You can what's app me please on 09094527617. Thanks
Re: Models of All Sizes Needed for a Shoot URGENTLY!!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
I have an experience in an online retail fashion store boh in jumia and konga am I needed to help
zazawaga:

Why you should help?
1. Why you should help?
5. It will be fun
7. God will bless you
9. Just epp
10. Please

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of This Nigerian Lady Will Leave You Speechless (photos) / OMG!! Is This Fashion Or Madness? [photo 18 +] / Dance Competition Between Banky W And Adesua At A Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.