Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Add Awesome Share And Social Float Buttons Links To Your Blog - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Add Awesome Share And Social Float Buttons Links To Your Blog (833 Views)

Seun We Need''dislike'' Buttons In The Comments Sections / Animated Gradient Buttons On Hover HTML And CSS / How to code buttons to web pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Awesome Share And Social Float Buttons Links To Your Blog by teezhie: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
So on this tutorial I would be showing how to get the share button. Follow me carefully and I can guarantee success 

Firstly, click on this link to visit addthis.comAfter clicking you will see different options but on this tutorial I would be trying to get the social button 

You can decide to get follow button if you like em

A form will pop up for you to input email and password make sure you save them somewhere for future use A page appears and click on activate

Having social links and follow button has been one of the stuff I search for the most and have messed HTML up so many times and have lost count. Finally,i got the trick of getting share buttons easilywithout any problem and it's completelysafe and easy. So on this tutorial I would be using addthis
Addthis is the most preferred due to:
Addthis Is absolutely safe and the easiest a web owner can ever get
✔️No possibility of messing yourhtml up
✔️The look is up to date. Why don't you join the trend and also usewhat's on vogue
✔️It makes your blog look morebeautiful
So on this tutorial I would be showinghow to get the share button. Follow mecarefully and I can guarantee success
Firstly, click on this link to visit addthis.com
After clicking you will see differentoptions but on this tutorial I would be trying to get the social button
You can decide to get follow button ifyou like em
A form will pop up for you to input email and password make sure you save them somewhere for future use
A page appears and click onactivate
Read also: How to edit your blog HTML on phone
The next page shows how youwant the buttons to appear onyour blog and your social links for the follow buttons
Here you decide the look either sidebar on web view or located on the buttom of your blog and you can decide to add moreservices if interested
Then copy the code provided for you
Then login to your blogger dashboard >>click on themes>>Edit HTML and paste the code above the </body> tag as shown below
Make sure you save your template andvisit your blog and the buttons Will appear.
source: Naijabrainies..com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Database Officer / Programming Language Packages!!!! / Top 10 Best Android Apps For Bloggers 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.