Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. (5284 Views)

How Can I Collect Money Transfers From Overseas? / How To Register And Collect Your Nigerian National Identity Card (NIMC) / Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. by GENERALFELIX(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good evening nairalander,I wrote 2 WAEC GCE at epe Lagos state,one Is 2013/2014 why d other one is 2014/2015.How much will It cost me and where can I get It..but i have lost my photo card...thank you
Re: Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. by SirBrightoc(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Go to WAEC office in the area you sat for the Exam(s) to collect your certificate.
If you can still remember your exam numbers, you have no issues with the lost photo card(s), otherwise you will have to pay a token of about 1k to retrieve each number.
You should be expecting to pay a little less than 4k for each certificate.
Re: Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. by Timil: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
SirBrightoc:
Go to WAEC office in the area you sat for the Exam(s) to collect your certificate.
If you can still remember your exam numbers, you have no issues with the lost photo card(s), otherwise you will have to pay a token of about 1k to retrieve each number.
You should be expecting to pay a little less than 4k for each certificate.
Bro please do you have an idea how I can get the original May/June WAEC result.. it got burnt in a fire accident.
Re: Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. by SirBrightoc(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Timil:
Bro please do you have an idea how I can get the original May/June WAEC result.. it got burnt in a fire accident.

Beloved, if your certificate was burnt, you can not get it back but you can apply for attestation of result which will serve as a certificate any day anytime . To apply for attestation of result, go to the WAEC office in your state. You will be required to provide some documents and to pay a certain amount of money.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? / Total Guide To Creating, Signing In And Adveertising On Nairaland. / Kuda Bank Overdraft (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.