Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) (1297 Views)

Chika Ike Looks Adorable In New Makeup Photo From Singapore (photos) / C. Ronaldo And Family Looks Adorable In Christmas Photos / Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by LilGenius: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Marvis shares dazzling picture on her instagram page with caption:

Weekendvibes #nahsodotcom #marvsquad Make up by @shebas_place Photo by @prism_photos Eyeglasses by @dr.ymc

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2017/06/marvis-looks-adorable-in-new-photo-see.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na so!

Money is good walahi
Money is bae

I dedicate my FTC to Money, I love you so much money.
I have been in love with you since I was born. I confess my undying affection to you in front of all.
Money thank you for making me a better person, thank you for making me feed well, dress well, speak well, travel well.
Money, now that I have you please do not let me go or leave me for other people.
Stay with me and I will make people praise you for how you have transformed me.

I commit our relationship to the almighty, and I pray he brings confusion to anyone trying to have you too.
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by taylor88(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
coolio
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by sllylie(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is breaking up, and we're lookin at pictures
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who?
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by carzola(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who is this one
Please...
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by dacblogger: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Na so!

Money is good walahi
Money is bae

I dedicate my FTC to Money, I love you so much money.
I have been in love with you since I was born. I confess my undying affection to you in front of all.
Money thank you for making me a better person, thank you for making me feed well, dress well, speak well, travel well.
Money, now that I have you please do not let me go or leave me for other people.
Stay with me and I will make people praise you for how you have transformed me.

I commit our relationship to the almighty, and I pray he brings confusion to anyone trying to have you too.

Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by smardray(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Happy halloween
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by Mrop(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ohhh Ohhh
Re: Marvis Looks Adorable In New Photo (see Photo) by 10eola(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
She is looking gorgeous cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Suspended Hausa Actress, Rahama Sadau At Ebonylife TV And Film Festival / Beautiful Photos From Dolapo Oni-sijuwade's Maternity Shoot / Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.