Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

There Are Only Two Types Of Income In This Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / There Are Only Two Types Of Income In This Life (493 Views)

Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / How To Increase Your Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Only Two Types Of Income In This Life by dharmillic(f): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Do you know there are 2 types of income?

According to Robert Kiyosaki, we have the
*Good income
*Bad income

I have seen people complain seriously about working so hard and at the end of the day the amount of tax deducted from their salary is so high. He termed this as a bad income. (Not that it's bad to be in a salaried job).

Now there's a good income and its an income that is taxed very little even if you earn so much. He said this is the right kind of income to focus much of your energy and passion on.

He said many people work so hard for the most productive part of their lives but have little or nothing to show for it and the end of the day (someone complained being on this situation).

Now over to you.

What kind of income are you working so hard for?

Since it's possible to work for the 2 types of income,why do you decide to keep working for that income that will always be taxed high.?

Why don't you start working to earn the right income that's more flexible, sustainable and less taxed while also earning the other type of income.

#7figureAngel #SGMFamily

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Abuja / What Should I Do? / Law 1: Never Outshine The Master-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.