Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,890 members, 7,821,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (1605 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by pastie(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
ddd
Re: by emeijeh(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Go on
Re: by Zilifish: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
angry
Re: by madone: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
How much u chop
Re: by pastie(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
madone:
How much u chop
bro, its a reasonable amount at this period of hard time.
Re: by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2017
What did u spend it on??

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2017
OP Please tell us how much the money is first
Re: by madone: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2017
pastie:

bro, its a reasonable amount at this period of hard time.
hmmm the amount hard to talk
Re: by coolcatty: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
I understand how u feel bro....the feeling of guilt,that u let your mom down....I really and sincerely pity you.

How much is involved?...maybe we can start by helping u raise some of it.
Re: by jieta: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
madone:
hmmm the amount hard to talk
i tire for the op
Re: by teekay213(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sell what you use the money for now.
Or you use the money fvck Toto ni?
Re: by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
What is done is done. The onus is on you now to correct the wrong, even at the extent of sacrificing your own dreams. A man must always bear the consequences of his own mistakes, and your brother should not be punished for your thoughtless actions. Just go and get a job, right away, amd pay back the money in full. Only then will your conscience be at rest.

4 Likes

Re: by wadetaw202: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
pastie:
Dear family section, Right now i have been going through a lot of situation and i believe i can get the right advice here,

Normally i will have choose to create an alternative moniker for this but i made up my mind to face whatever challenge it is.
long story short , I being the first son of my late father who died when i was 16,
being a good boy that i was then, made my mother to trust me with sum of money on my savings accout incase of future need,
the money has been there for years but as time goes on little by little the money was going down .
but i couldn't tell my lovely Mum due to some fear within me that it will hurt her feeling and also feel disapointed,
so without the money as time goes on whenever she need money out of the saving, i will try my possible best to provide it within that period, even if it is to borrow,
this has been going for a while until i even sold out all my electronics gadget, even my laptop, headphone that i have being using to make some little bucks online.
one night after a serious thought, i decided to open up to her about it.
sincerly she cried over it after knowing what i have been passing through all this while.

now she has forgiven but blame me on why i have chose to keep it secret until this very moment that she was planning to use the money for my broda registration. now i'm feeling unconfortable because ever since she always look worry and weak.
i need help on how to calm her and also gain her trust in me.

i don't know what is happening to me, its like i'm curse, right now i feel worthless.

Go and do bricklaying work to get the money back. Or where do you want the poor woman to get money for your broda's registration?
Re: by pastie(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: by pastie(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=57424514][/quote]Please edit my OG post, Glory to God, I'm now with few millions

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Show Too Much Love To His Wife? / Three Face Wardrobe For Sale at 65k / Electronics Review (TV) : Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.