Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? (665 Views)

Video Of The Story Of The Boy Rescued From Sealed Wall In Ondo / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by MrHibee(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2017
It was exactly 7:28 pm in the evening today Saturday, 10th of june, 2017. I was in a bus coming from agege when our bus got caught up in traffic jam. Then, I saw a young man standing on the pavement dividing the road and crying profusely. In my mind, I thought "these Lagos scammers Sha. Your hustle go pay". A little while after, our bus moved a bit and I looked closely. I was very sure I've seen the face before but I couldn't remember. No sooner had the bus moved again than I remember that it was Williams, the young man who called for the mass burial of the Nigerian leaders in the video that went viral on the Internet. He was holding something that looked like a fan belt. He kept wiping his tears with the very dirty t-shirt he was putting on. I wanted to call him or even snap his image but our bus left immediately. I looked around and saw that we were at iju ishaga beside a big beer parlor cooling spot.
I just searched the Internet now and discovered that he was reported to have been helped by the kokun Foundation. That he was given a house to stay, work to do with monthly allowance. Also, I read that his dad and sister were being taken care of. Now, my questions are:
1. Why is he back on the street?
2. Why was he looking so dirty like a beggar?
3. Did the Kokun Foundation help him at all? (No hate, I follow on Instagram and love kokun Foundation but is there any chance)
4. Did he run away from home to enjoy the street life of begging again?
4. Why was he crying? Did he want to attract public sympathy to go in the news again?

Re: Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2017
undecided THIS STORY WAS FUNNY BUT NOT ACTUALLY FUNNY.
Re: Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by MrHibee(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS STORY WAS FUNNY BUT NOT ACTUALLY FUNNY.
seriously, I couldn't believe my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by dechar(m): 1:39am On Jun 11, 2017
you know see say that guy no happy for all the picture he took,the foundation don play the guy wayo take the guy shine kon drop am the way conte drop Costa

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Not funny
Re: Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by MrHibee(m): 3:18am On Jun 11, 2017
2chainzz:
Not funny
this story is not supposed to be a joke. I'm narrating what I saw last night. What's up with the "funny" word. undecided did you read the story at all?
Re: Who Remembers The Boy Who Called For Mass Burial Of the Nigerian Leaders? by Smartjohns(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
We joke with everything in Naija. It is very sad!

(1) (Reply)

GAN-ROVET Animal Hospital Revives Already Dying Dog In Nigeria + Photos / Children Protecting Their Dad's POWER HOUSE / See What A University Graduate Has Been Reduced To(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.