Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Help My Name Has Been Removed From The Osopadec Post-graduate Bursary List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Name Has Been Removed From The Osopadec Post-graduate Bursary List (650 Views)

ABUAD Removed From Webometric Ranking For Bad Practice / Aluta Bell Call Against The Delay In Osopadec Bursary / 2016/2017 OSOPADEC Bursary/scholarship Application Is Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Name Has Been Removed From The Osopadec Post-graduate Bursary List by ArcFresky(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2017
I have heard of testimonies of how Nairaland helped nairalanders in Overcoming administrative bottlenecks.

Anyways, mine has got to deal with the Ondo state oil producing areas bursary list (Osopadec) of which I have met all the necessary criteria and yet to be shortlisted for the award.

I have always found it difficult to get the bursary payment during my undergraduate years. Now that am in my post graduate year, its still the same story. The last time I complained to the commission, Someone offered to help, and demanded something in return. True my name came out, yet I never got paid until I invited my aunt (a senior civil servant) with me to the commission, alas 24 hours later, I got my payment.

Now that there is no aunt, and I cant give bribes, the post-graduate list is made and payment is to be made by Wednesday, yet my name is not among the beneficiaries.

Please help till It gets to the appropriate authorities.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

NDA 69th 2017/18 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List Is Out / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission : Indegenship Verification Exercise / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.