Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Must Read: Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+)… - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+)… (1284 Views)

Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+) / My Little Sister And Me / #bbn9ja: A Bet With Me And My Sister And She Don't Want To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+)… by dpast: 4:28am On Jun 11, 2017
F–k! I can’t believe what I’m seeing in my parents’ living room. Three giggling teenage girls, wearing sheer lingerie are sitting on the couch cheering on a fourth girl who is attempting to deep throat a d—o. What the f–k! The cheers and laughter is probably why they didn’t hear me come in through the kitchen door. I step back into the shadows of the hallway while my c–k responds to the luscious, pale a-s cheeks of the fourth girl. Her purple sheer nightie has ridden up over her heart-shaped a-s, revealing her matching thong as she starts to gag on the rubber d–k suction-cupped to the glass topped coffee table.“I can do this!” the girl exclaims, taking a deep breath and sliding her lips back down the realistic looking c–k. Holy s–t! That’s Lauren’s voice! My d–k is hard and I’m having perverted thoughts about my 18-year-old sister. I guiltily look away from her scrumptious a-s cheeks and try to forget what her lips look like sliding down that fake c–k.
“I thought you said you had done this before,” laughs one of the girls, pulling my attention back to the couch. The other three girls are wearing similar outfits, sheer baby doll nighties with matching thong panties. The only variation seems to be the color.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
@ http://hut.bz/gaeadwmw
Note: click this link again when you encounter an error.

(1) (Reply)

The World Most Oldest Man Detected In Nigeria At Last / The Nun And Hooters / Lets Wish Each Other A Happy New Year Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.