Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" (37435 Views)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo / Bob-Manuel Udokwu Buries His Father, Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu (Photos) / Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu Is Dead (Bob-Manuel Udokwu's Father) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Masterclass32: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2017
A born Anambrarian, film producer and veteran actor, Bob-Manuel Udokwu, has urged all Igbo in the north to come back, plan and establish in their homeland.

He said this while making reference to the quit notice threat issued by the Coalition of Northern Youths supported by the Northern Elders Forum.

In his speech, Bob reiterated the fearless, hardworking and economic capabilities of Igbo people and ask them to come back with a little of what they have in the north.

Vanguard gathered that Mr. Bob has trust, belief and confidence in his people perhaps the way he charged them to come back with just a ‘little’.

According to him “Igbo’s take their wealth to other tribes and develop the place. “They are the only people that can go to other tribes, buy lands and transform them into roads and mansions.“Whereas the reverse is the case when the people Igbo’s share this country with come to Igbo land.

“You hardly see them buy a piece of land talk of owing properties in Igbo land. “ We accept them, live in peace with them and love them by giving them our food, water and everything they need to keep life going.

“I am asking my fellow Igbo to come back let’s start doing good things from home, Just come with a little let’s beautify our blessed Igbo land”, he said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/fellow-igbo-please-come-back-home-little-bob-manuel/

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Splashme: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Buhari's tribalism has killed Nigeria
Nigeria is now history

Sad.......... but true

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by GloriaNinja(f): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2017
grin[color=#000099][/color] HE IS STATING THE FACT.

11 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by HiddenShadow: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Wise Igbos are thinking Eastward
Useless Igbos have forgotten their roots

1966 pogrom part 2 will remind you of your root

Think home
Home is home

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by NwaAmaikpe: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Now they are forcing us out of the North

I will truly miss Rufiatu, Aishatu and Mujinat who always allow me creep into their full hijab and tap current.

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Zikaviirus: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
BUHARI HAS NOT STEPPED FOOT IN SE SINCE HE WAS ELECTED INTO OFFICE. AFONJAS WILL COME FOR MY HEAD NOW AND SAY WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM BUT I TELL THEM NE AND NW DID'NT VOTE FOR GEJ EITHER; BUT HE VISITED ALL THOSE STATES BARELY A YEAR IN OFFICE. THIS MAN BUHARI, I THINK HE IS VERY VINDICTIVE EVIDENT IN THE MANNER HE IS TREATING DASUKI.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by ODVanguard: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
HammerEvery:

Your fear against oodua republic will continue to haunt you.

If you have 34 heads, remain in the north when Igbos are relocating, even Afenifere don tell u, your ewedu skull will be used as almajiri plate. grin

Why are some of you allergic to the truth? Instead of you to place the blame where it belongs : with igbo jews like Kanu and his fellow Biafrats who are terrorizing, intimidating, brainwashing, and enslaving peace-loving igbo christains, you are trying to drag Yoruba people into this as usual. Kwantinue, you hear? Kwantinue.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Abeg 2day is Sunday............ No inter ethnic bashing abeg, remember the sabbath day to keep it holy grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Prince081: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
We got it on a platter. The National Assembly should do the needful (referendum) and stop playing the ostrich. God bless the geographical contraption. We all know where we are from.
We can henceforth channel the energy we use in ethnic bickering into productive ventures.

3 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Masterclass32: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Very interesting times.

NNO (New Nigeria Order) on the way. Power has already changed hands. We all shall be witnesses. We (the leaders and the masses) have held ourselves down for too long. Something's forcing us to stand up and walk. And stand, we must. March into our greatness, we will.

No expense is too much for us to realize our potential as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Jonathan39: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Oga close your gutter. Can any body from your tribe do what Kanu did IN JUST A WHILE? you are here giving yourself blood pressure. We believe in Nnamdi Kanu Go and die
ODVanguard:

Why are some of you allergic to the truth? Instead of you to place the blame where it belongs : with igbo jews like Kanu and his fellow Biafrats who are terrorizing, intimidating, brainwashing, and enslaving peace-loving igbo christains, you are trying to drag Yoruba people into this as usual. Kwantinue, you hear? Kwantinue.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by cassidy1996(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Umuahia, here I come..it's time to go home

13 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by EasternWind: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Supported. We just have a golden opportunity to think eastwards and pursue our Biafra dream.

I still maintain that those saying people should remain in the north are simply making political statement. Political correctness is not needed now.

We observed sit at home and they're crying. What would they do by 2019 when we would've successfully boycotted general election.

Anambra gubernatorial come November will a sample of what is to come 2019

PLS RESERVE SOME TEARS IPOB ARE NOT YET DONE WITH NIGERIA Some will be needed in November and maybe referendum may save u that of 2019.

All this online ranters of ONE CAGERIA will know that we mean business

Have IPOB given u fools any official reaction? NO We gave answers deserving of a fool.

We're simply asking our people to come back home cos the ultimatum is to our advantage.

NO place like home

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by greenermodels: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2017
EasternWind:
Supported. We just have a golden opportunity to think eastwards and pursue our Biafra dream.

I still maintain that those saying people should remain in the north are simply making political statement. Political correctness is not needed now.

We observed sit at home and they're crying. What would they do by 2019 when we would've successfully boycotted general election.

Anambra gubernatorial come November will a sample of what is to come 2019

PLS RESERVE SOME TEARS IPOB ARE NOT YET DONE WITH NIGERIA Some will be needed in November and maybe referendum may save u that of 2019.

All this online ranters of ONE CAGERIA will know that we mean business

Have IPOB given u fools any official reaction? NO We gave answers deserving of a fool.

We're simply asking our people to come back home cos the ultimatum is to our advantage.

NO place like home
all the people saying igbos should not relocate are not aware that such assurances were given in the 60s but yet igbos were killed in their tens of thousands.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by dessz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have nothing against Biafra but I pray dey don't develop it as their brother almost "developed" India in d previous thread grin

10 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by NwaAmaikpe: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
sad
Why will any sensible Southerner remain in the North?
The same thing that happened to the people who didnt enter Noah's ark will happen to any Igbo that stays back in the north.

Don't ever take a northerners threat for granted.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Zico5(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by LexngtonSteele: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
The fear of Aboki is the beginning of wisdom for Ndigbo grin

It's been amusing watching the cowardice and begging of our resident IPOb e-warrirors grin

Some are silently cursing Kanu for getting them in this mess

You promised fire and brimstone. ..your bluff was called...Now you don't wanna go again?

CLOWNS grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by TheAngry1: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Bugatie(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Alariwo2: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
watch how they will call him afonja grin

Me when I see igbos leaving SW in droves

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by isee2moro: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
another movie story line for him
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Evablizin(f): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good,they should come back please because of their lifes,the see killing as nothing and human being as fowls

2 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Okoyiboz3: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
When Kanu was threatening Nigerians, Bob Manuel was silent, when he solicited for guns to fight Nigeria, he was deaf and dumb.

Now, the supposed third largest tribe in Nigeria was threatened by less than a dozen Northern youths and a whole population of millions are panicky.

He has turned to special adviser now that they have bought expensive market from the northern people. Kanu beat the drums of war and they must all dance to the rhythm since they failed to caution him.

47 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.