Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Heart Splash_ The Complete Scene 7: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart Splash_ The Complete Scene 7: (375 Views)

Heart Splash_ The Complete Scene 5: / Scene Tell: Write A Wooing Scene / The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Splash_ The Complete Scene 7: by seiyefajohn(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2017
SCENE 7 (INT_ NIGHT_ SAFE OPERATIONS FACILITY_ DEPOSITION SQUARE)
XTERS: Patricia, Tina, Robert and his LIB Team Members.

BLURB: An active flow¬_ shot returns back to live scene again, we noticed the expression on their faces; they were all now in lighter moods. Robert took the floor; speaking softly and delectably to the revelation point of their present connection.

ROBERT
So it did not happen between us, but I had high hopes. And these hopes lasted much more than I thought possible. It was precisely a week ago; I got a call from her.
(As he positions his last word in their external auditory track for hearing, shot transited again now interpreting a flash back from Patricia’s call to him.)

[color=#006600]Flash back Scenes (A) _ THE GODMAN GOODHEAD RESIDENCE_ GUESTROOM_ DAY: The couple is sited in their sitting room viewing TV together, well if together means sitting apart in different sofas; then indeed they are truly viewing TV together. On the Television is the last part of an interview with a prominent legal practitioner in the state. He said his last words, and the interview ended.

[/color]
INTERVIEWER (TV electro sound)

Barr Robert Ajaita, I thank you for making out time from your always occupied schedule to come speak with us, and to share with the world the exploits that your approach to modern law is making across the Cities of our country, and indeed; the continent at large. From the content of information you have given us here today, we can authoritatively say you are in charge. On behalf of our management I say thank you once more. Barrister sir, speak your last words to homes before we sign out.

ROBERT (TV electro sound)
I am the youngest SAN ever in the history of our nation’s bar association. My specialty is to liberate suffering wives and set them free, bring your burdens to our chamber, let the right legal team chart the cause of your legal proceedings. I am not a trumpet blower, I have been in our legal system long enough to know how the system works back here. So we are ready to explore better unconventional, but legitimate paradigms to enable us help you. We are a team…

(As the Barr spoke-on in the TV, Patricia did not blink or move any part of body, her attention was rapt, she seems interested in the information that the lawyer is giving. From her right hand end she reached for her phone and dialed the numbers without moving to raise any suspicions. As she types, she is scanning to see if her husband may react or turn to see her do what she is doing. Just before the program was to finally leave TV, Godman irritated by the sayings of the lawyer, he turned and asked his wife to turn the TV station.

GODMAN
Could you change channel, I do not see why I have to hear this boastful idiot brag in my Television.
(Robert’s voice is still on; dolling out his firms contact details. Patricia pretending not to hear Godman asking her to change the channel; so she could round off with getting the contact numbers right.)

ROBERT (TV electro sound)
Give us a call today; the numbers are on your screen I am certain. Call us anytime; we are readily available to swing into action proactively.

GODMAN
Didn’t you hear what I said? (Her husband fired at her, she turned reacting to his now utterance.)

PATRICIA
What did you say? I did not hear you.

GODMAN
You did not hear me?
(He stood up with rage and ran up to her and gbam, it was a slap on her cheek, and then he got the remote control from beside her and returns back to his sofa feeling good and justified. Patricia paused looking at him for a while before standing up to leave; she got her phones and glass of juice.)

...CONTINUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash back Scenes (B) _ THE GODMAN GOODHEAD RESIDENCE_ BALCONY_ DAY: The TCU of Patricia’s teary face took centre stage on the screen, Cut to an OTS of her, thus revealing the environment around and beneath her. It is a fine sight to behold, from the OTS; Camera introduces a medium shot to interpret where she is sited. It is the front balcony of her matrimonial mansion- the GODMAN GOODHEAD’S edifice.
Patricia sat there sobbing softly; she wiped her teary cheeks with her hand and reached for her glass of pink color juice drink. She took a sip, and for a moment she felt eased a bit, as she motioned the glass up-close to her lips for another sip; she drowned into live audible thoughts.
The sound of Robert’s voice on TV played; pounding in her head, and in her mind’s hearing department. As the audio plays-on, the visuals of the TV excerpts came also flashing on the screen mixed with her present state shots and reactions for a moment before she returned fully to live shot state.

She seems lost in thought for a moment even after she returned from the transition dissolve mixes. A while later she commenced motioning her head slowly as if considering several options for the right one to implement. She finally got to the right one her reactions interprets; then she lifted her phone off the table and dialed a number with the name SAVING GRACE.

PATRICIA
Hello, good day sir, (She greeted coldly and continued) Please is this Barrister Robert? (She asked the male voice on the other end?)

VOICE
No, I’m not, (He replied quickly) I am one of his subordinates, how may I help you lady? (He asked politely)

PATRICIA
It is about a case. I did love to speak with him directly.

VOICE
If it is about a case, then you can tell me. He will certainly hear about it.

PATRICIA
Oh, no, no, no, I meant to say it is about a personal case, I mean a personal matter. He is my friend…. (She stutters_ the male voice came through…)

VOICE
Well, in that case hang on a second let me hand the phone over to him.

PATRICIA
Thank you, I will hold the line. (Seconds later another male voice blared out electronically to her end.)

ROBERT
Hello, who am I on to?

PATRICIA
Hello, Is this Robert?

ROBERT
Robert speaking!

PATRICIA
…Same Robert from late Martha Boniface’s federal law school Okpo-ama?

ROBERT
Yes, same Robert, but that was years ago.

PATRICIA
I know.

ROBERT
So who is this person that knows me from back then?

PATRICIA
My name is Patricia Godman

ROBERT
Patricia Godman (He recites the name a few times slowly and lowly, obviously trying to recall.)

PATRICIA
I was formerly Patricia Landers. (Before she could finish stating her maiden, he chorused it with her.)

ROBERT
Landers; are you for real Patricia? My law school heart throb. Who got my heart splashed like a keg of palm wine falling off from the tip of the palm wine tree to the base of it? (As Robert recalls the old days, we saw fresh smiles beaming as she listens to his eloquent voice.)

PATRICIA
It sounds sweet to hear you recall those days like they were just yesterday. (Laughing softly) But I called to seek your help. (Before she could spit out her sentence, he responded)

ROBERT
A lawyer calling to seek assistance from another lawyer, this must be big.

PATRICIA
Yes it is big….
(As the word ‘’big’’ fell out of Patricia’s mouth, she heard foots approaching, so she quickly spat out her last words and warned him never to call her.)

PATRICIA
Robert, I am sorry I have to go. Please do not call; ever. I will reach you again.
(She killed the line immediately and sank the phone into her thighs before Godman appeared from the rear using the door behind her. He walked passed her to hold on to the balcony’s steel designs and focused his gaze out to the open compound, and SHOT RETURNED!)

www.seiyefajohn.mysite.com
www.seiyefajohn.com.ng
https://web.facebook.com/seiyefajoh
https://twitter.com/seiyefajohn
https://plus.google.com/103423802957471346063
https://www.nairaland.com/seiyefajohn
https://www.instagram.com/seiyefajohn/
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/Seiyefajohn/
https://www.glopee.com/author/seiyefajohn/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopkMBd3zhO18kLZGqr2rmQ

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Pdf File Of The Autobiography Of Fidel Castro? / Antidotes For Corruption, The After-party (a Playlet) By ‘din Shehu / Fantastic Means Darastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.