Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat (1008 Views)

Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? / 11 Importance Of Eating Meat Most People Have Ignored (No 5 Will Amaze You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat by oluwaskulboy(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Today, we’re seeing a huge hype around being a vegetarian or even a vegan. There’s a lot of buzz around plant-based diets and getting rid of meat completely. People are participating in this dietary trend because of health reasons or just because it’s the popular thing to do.

But for those who are just trying to join in on the trend, there are actually a lot of health benefits for people who get rid of meat altogether. Not eating your favorite juicy steak will have a huge health benefit to you and your future.

The longer you do it the more you start noticing positive changes in your body. Whether it’s weight loss, more energy or reducing the risk of heart disease, here are a few things that happen to your body when you stop eating meat.
http://www.tycrib.com/2017/06/things-that-happen-your-body-when-stop-eating-meat.html

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat by GloriaNinja(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
undecided CHICKEN AND TURKEY ARE HEALTHIER MEATS THAN RED MEAT.
Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat by ellagabs(f): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
do u dat if u do execise evryday, and u dnt eat red meat, u dnt smoke, u dnt drink alcohol, u dnt do drugs... u wil stil die one day?

I go chop meat anytime, anyday, anywhr.
Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat by Agbaletu: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
ellagabs:
do u dat if u do execise evryday, and u dnt eat red meat, u dnt smoke, u dnt drink alcohol, u dnt do drugs... u wil stil die one day?

I go chop meat anytime, anyday, anywhr.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Multi-purpose Slicer And Grater / How To Gain Weight Fast In Your Curves /slim Thick / See What A Nigerian Man Saw Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (FOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.