Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Advise For Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advise For Yahoo Boys (2778 Views)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise For Yahoo Boys by Mcowubaba: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Before I start...

1) I don't support or endorse Internet fraud or obtaining anything under false pretense or identity..

It is illegal in almost very Constitution in the world and also Wrong in almost all Religions of the world...

2) I don't support any form of Scam, whatever you may call it, Yahoo Yahoo, wire wire, Alibaba, G-plus, Yahoo+, Malaysia, G boy....

That being said, this is just an advise, which has become necessary given the way Yahoo boys are handled by Security agencies in Nigeria...
Crime doesn't pay

Believe me, if Fraudsters are handled legally/properly in Nigeria, I won't be writing this piece

Point 1, You must not show the world you're into Yahoo Yahoo, I keep wondering why you guys keep uploading pictures of sacks of Cash, drinks, Cars etc with silly captions undecided

Must you upload pictures of your expensive lifestyles on Social Media, pictures of Parties, groupies.....

Why can't you live a calm life undecided, we all Know Nigeria is very backwards in terms of employment and living standards

So it's almost abnormal seeing a Young guy having a Car worth 20 million, I'm not saying that Young guys can't LEGALLY own a Car worth 20 million Naira in Nigeria , all I'm saying is that a greater percentage of Young guys who own such car, are definitely into some shady business...

Even if you decide to own this sort of Car, must you upload it on Social Media undecided

Must you increase your speaker volumes when you are driving, so everyone can notice you undecided

Do you do this to intimidate others, or for inspirational purposes undecided
Why do you keep attracting unnecessary attention to yourselves..

Your so called Haters and enemies are watching, before you know it, the will tip of Sars to come and exploit you...

Point 2, You must not do and act like an Average Yahoo boy.... Can't you be smart..
Must you buy the same type of Cars, Yahoo boys re known to be driving... (This advise applies to all Young people, just to avoid being stereotyped)

I know what I'm talking about, just recently my cousin (not a Yahoo boy ooo or fraudster) wanted to buy RX 330 Lexus, now in the area he resides, this type of Car is what is reigning for Yahoo boys, almost all of them have this Car..

And now, Nigerian security agencies who are not properly trained, usually lumps every Young boy driving this (RX 330 Lexus) as a Yahoo boy...

I had to advise my cousin to go for a different Car, which is not familiar with Yahoo boys...
Just to avoid unnecessary attention to himself by Police at numerous check points...

Common cars Yahoo boys buy are
Avalon ship, Acura MDX, Acura ZDX, RX 330/350 Lexus, Evil spirit, 4Matic 350, Range Rover Vogue etc....

When I visited Nigeria, there was time I used a Hilux (private not Government Green plate number) to travel for a long distance, we were 2 boys in the car, both Young....

I noticed that we were hardly stopped by any Security agency, but other Young boys with the aforementioned Cars, were flagged down immediately grin and mostly harassed....

Should we stop buying these Cars because of Yahoo boys?
I don't really know the answer to that question

To be continued
Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by kiddoiLL(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
I taya for dem ooo..once dem get money na to dey flaunt rubbish upandan like say dem no fit live cool on a low key

1 Like

Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by joe4real12: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
An average boy who manages to buy second hand (london-used) phone or laptop and decides to show off to his friends is usually the victim of untrained Naija Policeman, whose intention is similar to that of a kidnapper. All he wants to do is: arrest the "yahoo boy" and wait for his parents to come and "bail" him (bail is free) grin grin grin

What's the difference between Kidnappers and Naija SARS?

1 Like

Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by Olibboy: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yahoo is only d scam method you know abi. how about politicians that involves in money laundering.
Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by Mcowubaba: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Point 3, this cannot be overemphasized.....
Dress how you want to be addressed, yeah I know the saying of "Don't judge a book by it's Cover"

But, it's not always as easy as the put it..

Especially In AFRICA, even to some extent the west....
Angela Merkel, Theresa May, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama etc don't wear skimpy dresses, the have no Tattoos, even our own Asa, Folorunso Alakija, Chimamanda Adiche, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala etc don't have any visible Tattoos, the don't wear skimpy dresses, or leg chains

If you see a lady wearing a skimpy dress, leg chain, and you can also see some tattoos on her legs, necks etc

Most likely you'll assume the lady is a Runs girl or she has bad home training, and that she is a rude/wild lady....
This may not always be the Case, but given the fact that most Runs girls have this proclivities, hence the stereotype....

should Girls stop wearing skimpy dresses, drawing Tattoos, because of Runs girls?
I can't give an answer....

Now, most yahoo-yahoo boy's dress code is Singlet, sagged jeans and Gucci slip-on,
Or excessive Jewelries on them, 2-4 necklaces, 1 heavy gold wristwatch, golden rings,
With dreadlocks, hair extensions/attachments, afro ,..

Please is there any rule that says you must dress like this undecided
Can't you just coordinate yourself.......

Must you keep drag attention to yourself
undecided

Nigerian security agencies have assumed that anyone with thus type of dressing should be into some shady business, due to their inability to investigate before assuming....

So it's best to avoid their wahala

To be continued
Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by Mcowubaba: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Olibboy:
Yahoo is only d scam method you know abi. how about politicians that involves in money laundering.

Name one or any politician that has been shot dead by Sars or any Security agency undecided undecided undecided

But I can give you over 100 Yahoo boys that has either been shoot dead by Security agencies or exploited illegally without any trial...

This advise is to prevent this occurrences

Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by obicentlis: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Following.
Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
mynd44
Re: Advise For Yahoo Boys by flexydonad: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Am not getting this, are you advising them to quit fraud or giving them tips on how they can be doing it perfectly without getting caught or harrased

(1) (Reply)

Plumber Caught Stealing Meat From A Nigerian Family’s Pot (photo) / Father Of Nipsey Hussle's Killer Eric Holder Murdered. 4th In The Family / Dino Melaye Reaction On Huspuppi Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.