Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Caption This Photo Please - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caption This Photo Please (630 Views)

Hilarious Photo : Please Help Me Caption This Funny Looking Dog In Jean Trouser / Caption This Picture / Caption This Military Pic... (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Photo Please by Mykellio: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
So I am sitting at Kilimanjaro at Onitsha mall. In walks this guy and lady. Few minutes they are back at their table with what you can see. The lady is struggling with the concoction of fried rice, omelette and fried chicken. While oga is smiling sheepishly with ice cream and meatpie inside nylon.

I have been finding it hard to caption the photo. Can someone help me?

Re: Caption This Photo Please by etzskillz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
broke nigga

Abeg Who Get This Pikin? / I Almost Cut Myself When I Saw This Funny Fight From Big Brother Housemates / Let's Contribute And Cook Rice And Beans With Chicken

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6