Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 (33977 Views)

4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra.. Places You Should Visit / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by ireneidiva(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
stop this you know I meant Ebonyin state
I am not ibo so dont expect me to spell it well
What is Eboyin Must you be Igbo to spell it well? Are you not a Nigerian Your tribalism started eating you up right from primary school that is why you didn't learn the popular 36 states and capital everybody should know. smh

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Bro you are getting everything wrong, in all my post did you see me mention that I didn't like Ibadan, truth be told I really enjoyed ibadan.

And again who argued the premier is the top 5 in Ibadan? All I said is that premier is not a 5 star hotel. Simple
then tell your bro the truth
I have never been anywhere in Ibadan without meeting ibos
They have business and houses around Ibadan

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Oxtonguy: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
IB got nice shopping destination wink

Palms mall

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
ireneidiva:

What is Eboyin Must you be Igbo to spell it well? Are you not a Nigerian Your tribalism started eating you up right from primary school that is why you didn't learn the popular 36 states and capital everybody should know. smh
you lack ability to argue properly
So because I cannot spell a state accurately I am a tribalist
Look at how a grown lady reason
And if I can spell it I am what ...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Oxtonguy: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Heritage mall, IB

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by suso(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Kfed4ril:
Pls premier hotel is not a 5 star hotel. Biko

If I slap you Ehn
Your face go burn
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Oxtonguy: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Ventura mall, IB

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by suso(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
TechPanda:
Ibadan Is The Largest City In Africa But Warri Is The Capital Of The World. grin
I Rep Warri.
Why you mumu like this
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Oxtonguy: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Jericho mall, IB

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Oxtonguy: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Cocoa mall

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Kfed4ril(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
suso:

If I slap you Ehn
Your face go burn

where the hand wey you wan use slap me?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by suso(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Heritage mall, IB
Show us GEGE and KUDETI now
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2017
abumeinben:

14 years bro, 14 years.

I don't like women .I'm interested in men smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
maysimsimple:
I know there.... Beside first bank

hor=dangotesmummy post=57426013] 08077339903.this is your number?

I'm in Paris bakery in ringroad Ibadan at the moment. Come and meet me
exactly and today's public holiday so come smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Oxtonguy:
IB got nice shopping destination wink

Palms mall
where's the palms located at in Ibadan?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by dangotesmummy: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Ventura mall, IB
give me the address of this place?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by seniorkachion(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=greyboy5000 post=57431294] guy I served in isisioma lg in abia state and through out my stay their they call me yoruba boy and my akwa ibom counterpart was called calabar boy
So stop this shit now

Nobody called you yoruba boy and the Calabar boy is a work of fiction. No Igbo man or woman has time for such frivolities.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=seniorkachion post=57437682][/quote] you are been ridiculous
Try someone else
By the way I have been to 4 southern state
So try someone else

Let me give you accurate discription of where I served since you know every ibo area and people to openly vouch for them

GOD CARE MODEL COLLEGE
UMOJIMA OGBU
OSISIOMA NGWA LGA
ABA
ABIA STATE
go ask them their
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by seniorkachion(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Gotze1:
Imagine what a graduate is saying. You made me feel ashamed to be graduate. So few ppl can utter word in Yoruba, but many Yoruba can utter word in Igbo abi? Abeg which school you go to?, I am sure it is in your side. In fact, you are a disappointed to your school sir.

How many yoruba live in the south east and mingle with the indigenous people on day to day basis and speak yoruba among themselves, especially families for their neighbors to learn one or two words from them! Only Igbo who have spent some time in your area and later came back will be familiar with the more popular cliches or words of your language. I encounter a lot of comments in social media but without translation, so how will l learn it?
In contrast Igbo have big presence in the south west and whole families live there and most Igbo are engaged in every day activities cutting across many sectors. So it's easier for your indigenes to learn Igbo words.
I lived in Benin for a few years and learned some of the words. Many Bini people can speak some Igbo words and even construct full but short Igbo sentence like Give Me Water. That is because lgbo have large population there too,but few nos of Igbo who have not been to Benin can utter a Bini word.
Now, you made it look as if everybody you met in Aba called you yoruba boy and actually used the word Omo.
It's not about being a graduate, it's about common sense. I read accounting at the Abia State University part time. ABSU have no reason to be ashamed of me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by seniorkachion(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are been ridiculous
Try someone else
So try someone else

Let me give you accurate discription of where I served since you know every ibo area and people to openly vouch for them

GOD CARE MODEL COLLEGE
UMOJIMA OGBU
OSISIOMA NGWA LGA
ABA
ABIA STATE
go ask them their
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by seniorkachion(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are been ridiculous
Try someone else
So try someone else

GOD CARE MODEL COLLEGE
UMOJIMA OGBU
OSISIOMA NGWA LGA
ABA
ABIA STATE
go ask them their

You are being clever by half. You refused to quote me properly so that other readers can see if what I wrote is truly ridiculous. I don't even know which of my posts is ridiculous by your reckoning. Why did you delete my entire post while quoting me. Can you quote a speaker or writer without showing one bit of his words. Examine your conscience.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
seniorkachion:

You are being clever by half. You refused to quote me properly so that other readers can see if what I wrote is truly ridiculous. I don't even know which of my posts is ridiculous by your reckoning. Why did you delete my entire post while quoting me. Can you quote a speaker or writer without showing one bit of his words. Examine your conscience.
if you are truely clever as you want us to believe you will have understand that was a technical issue with nairaland
Check your previous post and see if you can see anything I wrote as well

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by sshalom(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2017
True narration on the largest city in Africa.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Classicinfospot(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Some people cannot compose a one-sentence article here on Nairaland. Yet, they visit other people's post and look for their mistakes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by PastorAji(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

dont forget your anti skull mining helmet sha

to avoid being listed on skull mining stock exchange

undecided undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by loladeayobami(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Ibadan no dey Carry last first television station,also first and the best premiar university which was located at ibadan called UI.what of uch,pls fellow nairalander dont forget iita headquater was aslo built here....proud to be ibadan boy fake haters #canter for business

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Kakamorufu(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
tope3x:
Bro, not only premier hotel, carlton gate hotel is there, palms 77 is there, and many more

u know say e don tey Wey I tour ibadan.

Na to enter sleep I sabi.

Carlton gate is cool too. Seen it love it
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by Kakamorufu(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
give me the address of this place?
the Ventura is not far from Sango police station.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by samijay8(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Any programming tutor based in ibadan around iwo road to Agodi gate
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by samijay8(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
where's the palms located at in Ibadan?
ring road along challenge, there's another shoprite inside there too
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by davidif: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
emynicedgreat:
Naira land has made me hate these Afonjas.
always full of themselves.
my dear receive brain its free

Bros, that's why you should be careful of what websites you visit or what threads you read cos they might start planting seeds of hate in your heart and before you know it you will start hating your neighbor, someone who never even did anything wrong to you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 by seniorkachion(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=greyboy5000 post=57439699]

I saw everything you wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.