Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

High Rate Of Crime In Ketu Ijanikin, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High Rate Of Crime In Ketu Ijanikin, (818 Views)

How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Crime In Ketu Ijanikin, by princeyakub: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am writing this with so much pain in my heart as things getting worse in our dear Country called Nigeria. The rate of crime in Nigeria this day is getting worse on daily basis especially in some part of Lagos. For example, in Ketu Ijanikin some guys has turned it to their daily business to attack people and collect their valuables even beat them to a point of coma. I believe there are several reports on this issue with the police and nothing has been done about it. These hoodlums have become untouchable to the extend that people actually know them and they move freely in the community and live flamboyant life with their looted fund. Now, iam using this medium to call on police and other security agents to rise to their responsibility and save people from everyday harassment from these hoodlums.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Behead Seven-year-old For Rituals (Photo) / Sales Girl At Shoprite Arraigned In Court For Stealing Half A Billion Naira / Parrot Witness Case: Woman Guilty Of Husband's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.