Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Easy Home Remedies To Combat Spots Left By Pimples. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Home Remedies To Combat Spots Left By Pimples. (384 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How To Remove Stretch Marks Very Fast -  (5 Quick And Easy Home Remedies) / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Home Remedies To Combat Spots Left By Pimples. by samuo13(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yes!
Eureka!
It's been discovered!
I guess now those of us with pimples can now smile a little because we don't have to go around searching for certain drugs that can cure pimples.
there are many natural means attributed to curing pimples.
And also now,some medical researchers have discovered natural means to combat the blackspots formed by the burst pimples..
Please read and enjoy...
and also share to a friend to help..
http://validminds..com.ng/2017/06/natural-means-to-get-rid-of-black.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. / Soothe Away Review / 5 Foods That Are Much Less Healthy Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.