Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Side Is Your Heart On, left or right side? Answer.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Side Is Your Heart On, left or right side? Answer.. (4175 Views)

5 Things To Do Daily To Keep Your Heart Healthy / I Have A Druggie Feeling, My Right Side From Head To Toe Is Numb / Why You Should Never Sleep On Your Right Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Side Is Your Heart On, left or right side? Answer.. by fineboynl(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
What Side Is Your Heart On?

Although most of us place our right hand on our left chest when we pledge allegiance to the flag,

we really should be placing it over the center of our chest, because that's where our
hearts sit.

Do you think your heart is on the left side of your chest? Most people think the same, but the truth is that your heart is located between your right and left lung. It means your heart is in middle of your chest, with a slight tilt towards the left.

Located in the front and middle of your chest, your heart is no bigger than the size of your clenched fist. A wall separates the left and right of your heart, and each of these sides has a small chamber called atrium. The chamber then leads into a large pumping chamber known as ventricle. Your heart has four chambers, called right ventricle and right atrium, and then left atrium and left ventricle.

Re: What Side Is Your Heart On, left or right side? Answer.. by whitebeard(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello centre
Re: What Side Is Your Heart On, left or right side? Answer.. by finnestdope(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
on both grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Control My SWEATY ARMPIT? / Facts About "soda Drinks" Or Diet Coke / How Do I Really Last Longer In Bed With My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.