Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos (396 Views)

Do You Want To Buy, Sell, Lease Or Rent A Property In Abuja ??? / We Sell/lease/let/manage Land And Properties / Want To Lease Or Rent Apartment In Ibadan.call 080736322003/09035609913 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos by chuksLetting: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello good People of nairaland. May you live long and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

My name is Livinus, an executive partner with Abel Real estate property. We are a real estate firm registered under the laws of the federal Republic of Nigerian, based in lagos Nigeria. We specialize in sourcing property for individuals, cooperate organizations and companies. Be it rent, lease or out right purchase. We also value properties, managed properties and offer professional advice to clients.

Are you a landlord in Lagos? Do you have house, land or real estate for sale, lease or rent?
Please, if your answer to my questions are Yes, I am here to assist you market your property as fast as possible.

I have a formidable marketing networks/strategies both online and offline that I use to get potential clients that buys or rents any property under my management in any part of Lagos. I Will be pleased to work with you and help you to Sell or rent your property with ease. My contacts are listed below:

Head office: 115 ago palace way, okota, Lagos

Call: 08063095457, 08022597996

Whatsapp: 080622597996
Re: Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos by chuksLetting: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
You need a reliable and trustworthy house management agent to handle your property
Re: Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos by chuksLetting: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Highly available to meet your needs
Re: Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Highly reliable and reputable estate management consultant
Re: Sell, Lease Or Rent Your House In Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Čommitted and result oriented

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 3 Bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex For Sale At Osapa London Lekki / Semi-detached Duplex And Terrace House For Sale On Alpha Beach Road / Affordable 54 Hectares Of Land For Sale Along Abuja/keffi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.