Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Actress Silverline Onuoha - My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Silverline Onuoha - My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell (1256 Views)

My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha / Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) / My Boobs Might Be Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell Says Silverline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Silverline Onuoha - My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell by celebritygists(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nollywood actress, Silverline Nancy Onuoha, is one fast rising starlet who is prepared to take the Nollywood industry by storm.
Though she only has a little movies to her credit, the Enugu State-born, Lagos bred, and Kenya schooled light-skinned, slim-frame beauty has always had the acting DNA in her blood.
She started acting from her primary school, where she was always the lead character until the big challenge of Nollywood, which according to her, is as stimulating as it is refreshing.

Yes, I have small boobs but my nipples are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the nipple and I have the longest, most tantalizing and s3xiest nipples you have ever seen,” she declared.

Read from source: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/actress-silverline-onuoha-my-boo-bs-are.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Exposes Halima Abubakar Cancer Battle, Says She Can No Longer Take C / BBNaija Winner Shares New Dope Photos As He Vacates In Russia / Kim & Kanye Just Had Their 3rd Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.