Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone (1505 Views)

Who Else Wants A Free E-book - Strictly On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Announcing - A Free E-book Strictly On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / How Blogging With Just My Infinix Hot 2 Smartphone Got Me A Lucrative Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Now blogging is so easy to start up, and with you mobile phone in your pocket - this means that you have your blog with you everywhere you go.

But since everyone is blogging about the same niche what hope do you have in your blog career, definitely you will have lots of competitors.

But not to worry, I wrote a post on my blog on 11 untapped blog niche in Nigeria which has great potential in the nearest future - if interested click on the link below to read it

https://www.techparagon.com/list-of-untapped-blog-niches-to-make-money-from-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 12, 2017
write it here, start it, if it sounds interesting, the clicks will come naturally
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Jiang:
write it here, start it, if it sounds interesting, the clicks will come naturally

Tnx! But I don't want duplicate content on the web
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 12, 2017
jackstine:

well then, Curate, not write the whole thing
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by madgoat(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
jackstine:

See ur reasoning grin
You dey find clicks for ur blog. God forbid i ever click on that ur blog. Carry ur rubbish and go if u can post it on nairaland. Nonsense
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2017
madgoat:

See ur reasoning grin
You dey find clicks for ur blog. God forbid i ever click on that ur blog. Carry ur rubbish and go if u can post it on nairaland. Nonsense

Lol, tnx
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2017
u no serious at all
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2017
All these bloggers sha
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2017
jackstine:
Now blogging is so easy to start up, and with you mobile phone in your pocket - this means that you have your blog with you everywhere you go.

But since everyone is blogging about the same niche what hope do you have in your blog career, definitely you will have lots of competitors.

But not to worry, I wrote a post on my blog on 11 untapped blog niche in Nigeria which has great potential in the nearest future - if interested click on the link below to read it

http://www.naijatechzone.com/list-of-untapped-blog-niches-to-make-money-from-nigeria/
Nice post. Well written. Nairalanders should please try not to be abusive to bloggers. In fact, nairaland has a very high population of cyber bullies. A simple click on that link may reveal the secrets you've always wanted. And even if you don't want to click, at least stop the bullying.

Once again, nice post OP.
Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
MasterRahl:
Nice post. Well written. Nairalanders should please try not to be abusive to bloggers. In fact, nairaland has a very high population of cyber bullies. A simple click on that link may reveal the secrets you've always wanted. And even if you don't want to click, at least stop the bullying.

Once again, nice post OP.

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: List Of Untapped Blog Niches To Start Blogging With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 2:33am On Jun 20, 2017
jackstine:

Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) / Jumia Agent Pls Help Me - I Am Confused / Gionee A1 For Sale (very Neat) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.