Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is Access Bank Extortionate Act Applied Only To Corpers?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Access Bank Extortionate Act Applied Only To Corpers?? (457 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Is Access Bank Folding Up? / Why Is 'Access Denied' Currently On Paypal Page From Nigerian Ips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Access Bank Extortionate Act Applied Only To Corpers?? by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2017
It's definitely disappointing on the part of NYSC as they inexplicably mandated on us to open account with access bank back in camp (B'16) because this bank for me had abused this favour as they charge exorbitantly..... Admin fees(#105) monthly on what?? Wht on credit inter.. (not fixed) for what. I think with these, I was able to convince you that access bank ng are scamer.
Re: Is Access Bank Extortionate Act Applied Only To Corpers?? by Samiecocu(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

The admin fee charge of #105 monthly was an agreement between Access Bank and NYSC. You may want to liaise with your officials to confirm this. You can reach Access Bank on twitter via @accessbank_help or Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simplified Major Keys Of Business Creation / Make Free Bitcoin At Your Leisure Time / Entrepreneurship Series (xix): Counting The Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.