Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? (568 Views)

Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by azimibraun: 5:08am On Jun 12, 2017
I have been following the story of his capture all along and I have read especially on NL that he is a " Brilliant" Kidnapper. I want an explanation for this. That aspect has nt been properly illuminated.
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by MrIcredible: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Rip English grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by Ajewealth123(m): 5:11am On Jun 12, 2017
MrIcredible:
Rip English grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by azimibraun: 5:11am On Jun 12, 2017
MrIcredible:
Rip English grin
Does that explain it?
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by MrIcredible: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
Does that explain it?
Op run go modify sharply grin
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by azimibraun: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2017
MrIcredible:

Op run go modify sharply grin
when you type and make mistakes what's the big deal in going back to fix it? Even at that you got the message right. Yet you choose pettiness and sarcasm over the message. Sick little kids on the internet. Am just wondering why a positive word like " Brilliant " will be used to describe a kidnapper who does only negative stuffs according to the reports and this worrying me over a typographical error. The description is just strange to me. I wanted to know what else the man does aside kidnapping that made him " Brilliant"

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by MrIcredible: 5:21am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
when you type and make mistakes what's the big deal in going back to fix it? Even at that you got the message right. Yet you choose pettiness and sarcasm over the message. Sick little kids.
You're indeed a murderer grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by azimibraun: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Am sorry for bringing this up. After all Evans the kidnapper has relatives like every other Nigerian. Who says some of his folks are not on NL and are not willing to hear anymore stories about him cos it hurts? It's a possibility. Keep diverting the stories about a criminal. But am very sure it got to you when you first read the story and it described him as " Brilliant"
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by Thisboysef(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2017
But that guy above me wicked oh. E say na rip English
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2017
MrIcredible:
Not a brilliant one at that.. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
Am sorry for bringing this up. After all Evans the kidnapper has relatives like every other Nigerian. Who says some of his folks are not on NL and are not willing to hear anymore stories about him cos it hurts? It's a possibility. Keep diverting the stories about a criminal. But am very sure it got to you when you first read the story and it described him as " Brilliant"

Ahn-Ahn! Are you a spree murderer? How many times will you kill English? It's enough, we understand you. embarassed
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by thesicilian: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
when you type and make mistakes what's the big deal in going back to fix it? Even at that you got the message right. Yet you choose pettiness and sarcasm over the message. Sick little kids on the internet. Am just wondering why a positive word like " Brilliant " will be used to describe a kidnapper who does only negative stuffs according to the reports and this worrying me over a typographical error. The description is just strange to me. I wanted to know what else the man does aside kidnapping that made him " Brilliant"
Nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Captured Criminal Evans Referd To As " Brilliant"? by walearoy(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2017
MrIcredible:

And you are wicked, jeez, na person papa you dey yab well

(1) (Reply)

‘battery Is The Only Language My Wife Understands’ – Nigerian Man / "Hyenas, Jackass Want To Take Over Presidency, Nigeria Is A Zoo"! - Aisha Buhari / 23 Year Old Man Arrested For Raping His 58 Year Old Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.