Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k (682 Views)

I Would Loose My Power If I Ever Have Sex With Any One For Money – Linda Ikeji’s / How Nairaland Helped Me Saved My Studentship Today.. / What Happens When I Loose My Naijabet Betslip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k by Officialkplus(m): 6:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello, everyone please I'm so bleeped right now,nairaland seems to be my last hope right now...

I've just completed paying my school fees fees,but I'm finding it difficult to pay for my semester course registration of #10,000...

Now the school has given 12hrs cry cry cry cry for the deadline to be made...I gat proof which I'll try to attach attached it to this thread...

Please mod,I don't know where to post this so help me move it to the right section(and maybe front page...please I'm crying right now)

I've attached some screen shot from my portal.please cry

Lalasticlala , seun please come to my rescue

Re: Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k by umarshehu58(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2017
But your signature
Re: Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2017
God will see you through.

you may need to provide proof for those who want to help.

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2017
shocked shocked. For this kinda time wey many ppl neva get food chop God wil help you tho
Re: Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k by Officialkplus(m): 6:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:
God will see you through.

you may need to provide proof for those who want to help.

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ

Thansk ....I've successfully attached proof
Re: Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k by Roseey0(f): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2017
God will do it for you.
Lalasticlala...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) / Recover Deleted Contacts From Huawei Mate 10 / Did You Know Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.