Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference (6878 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / I Will Not Join ASUU Strike - Suny Edeko, Dean, Faculty Of Law, AAU / Strike: Osinbajo To Head Negotiation With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by itskings: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2017
The acting President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo will be attending the opening session of the Law teachers conference slated to hold from 11-16th June, 2017.

Following this the SUG President has written to the student

There will be a little adjustment in our itinerary within the school environment on Monday, 12th 2017.

Consequent upon that, all commercial vehicles will be restricted to the school gate only for Monday.

Ifite gate, which serves as entrance point for most of us will be closed but opened to pedestrians only. Private motorbikes are also restricted in the school environment.

Students/Staff driving private vehicles are to use the main gate only and not the beautiful gate.

The possibility of getting big buses to convey students is also being accessed and hopefully, that will come in to ameliorate the situation that day.

The school Authorities may declare today a lecture free day

Your usual cooperation is appreciated. Thanks and have a great week ahead.

Comr. Nwabueze Henry Nwambu
President, Students' Union Government
Unizik

http://www.vevo.com.ng/2017/06/acting-president-yemi-osibanjo-to.html

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Homeboiy: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2017
ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Johnnyakins: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Good.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello, everyone please I'm so bleeped right now,nairaland seems to be my last hope right now...

I've just completed paying my school fees fees,but I'm finding it difficult to pay for my semester course registration of #10,000...

Now the school has given 12hrs cry cry cry cry for the deadline to be made...I gat proof which I'll try to attach attached it to this thread...

Please mod,I don't know where to post this so help me move it to the right section(and maybe front page...please I'm crying right now)

I've attached some screen shot from my portal.please

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by cyberdurable(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by bufness(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Great, also free lecture week for we students in law departments grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by TSOM(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2017
He's the "Acting President", not "President".
Why do you South-Western folks give others the reason to term you "sly"?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Berrypie(f): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Osibanjo, so intelligent...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by NwaAmaikpe: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
I hope he won't wear that black caftan.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by MrHighSea: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Booked
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by bufness(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Officialkplus:
Hello, everyone please I'm so bleeped right now,nairaland seems to be my last hope right now...

I've just completed paying my school fees fees,but I'm finding it difficult to pay for my semester course registration of #10,000...

Now the school has given 12hrs cry cry cry cry for the deadline to be made...I gat proof which I'll try to attach attached it to this thread...

Please mod,I don't know where to post this so help me move it to the right section(and maybe front page...please I'm crying right now)

this looks like my school portal, uniosun? God will provide for you bro, they are really scamming us with this late registration of a thing
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
The title nah...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by chemicalDisease: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Officialkplus:

Pls Contact Davido he gat 30 billion for scammers like you.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by jjjjj2017: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
welldone mod grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Rtopzy(f): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
President?? ok o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Pls Contact Davido he gat 30 billion for scammers like you.

Mehn...
its not your fault though...
I pray you never fall into my shoe's...

That's all I have to say to you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Christonjnr(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
lol. President Yemi Osibanjo.
We've forgotten Buarialism

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by EternalBeing: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Knowledge is Power.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
bufness:
this looks like my school portal, uniosun? God will provide for you bro, they are really scamming us with this late registration of a thing

Bro you gat it right Uniosun late registration fee..
Mehn.I'm frustrated portal close tonight.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by chemicalDisease: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Officialkplus:

Mehn... its not your fault though... I pray you never fall into my shoe's...
That's all I have to say to you
You fall , u rise .
Be a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by talk2rotman(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2017
amiable vp. small but mighty.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2017
chemicalDisease:

You fall , u rise .

Be a man.

So you suggests I should get determined to terminate my studentship because of 10k
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by jaychubi: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Officialkplus:

1st thing first prove dt u r a student with ur students ID card pic

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by mosthilarious(f): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by 5ircreepy(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2017
I thought they said today be lecture free day

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2017
should I also attend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Pre-degree And Diploma 2011/2012 Is Out / JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.