Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? (1291 Views)

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by klassykute(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2017
I would love to travel to U A E but with my current bank account balance i can only afford a trip to SHAGAMU then walk from there to Lagos. What kind of trip can you afford with your current Account balance?

5 Likes

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by StarBukola(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
I can travel to Ibadan! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by djlawex02(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Account Balance: 1109, I Can Only Take Bike Within My Area.

2 Likes

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Account Balance: 115.90naira.
I can only travel to my church for deliverance!!

4 Likes

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Dehlzy(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
;DI can't even leave my bed,lol ;DI can't even leave my bed,lol
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by OkuFaba(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
With my current acc, i can trek to my bus stop and buy pure water with it. Acc balance #183

2 Likes

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Homeboiy: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
From ring road to new benin
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by klassykute(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
From ring road to new benin
lol ring road to new benin na #70 nahh u sure say ur bank neva dey find u so?
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by klassykute(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2017
OkuFaba:
With my current acc, i can trek to my bus stop and buy pure water with it.
Acc balance #183
lol inside dat money af u removed bank deposits? Check well o e ft no reach buy tom tom

2 Likes

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by klassykute(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Dehlzy:
;DI can't even leave my bed,lol ;DI can't even leave my bed,lol
dey af closed ur account abi?

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by klassykute(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
StarBukola:
I can travel to Ibadan! grin grin cheesy
go do wetin?
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by giddykay: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
With my balance of 56naira...na sound city or am yoruba sure pass
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by simpleworld: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2017
my own from ofada to Mowe bus stop on korope and possibly to ibafo
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
where can I go with #13
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 20, 2017
It's not the bank balance but vacation time angry

You guy they chop all the life in Naija - I envy una.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Garshy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can travel to South africa angry
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by forexbinary: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
With my current account balance, I can travel from my bed to the kitchen. Make I find something put for belle first...
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by sobastical: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Na to just dey roam about the street
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by vickertony(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2017
50 naira keke grin to town from estate i live.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2017
mistytohcute:
where can I go with #13
My heart

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by fpeter(f): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
one way trip to lagos by bus...not return ticket cheesy

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
fpeter:
one way trip to lagos by bus...not return ticket cheesy

Same grin grin

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
fighal:
My heart
your heart ought to be free
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
mistytohcute:

your heart ought to be free
Yea.. It is free
Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Trip Can You Afford? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
I can only afford to travel at night..........to the coven

Account balance =0.000000000

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Relocating To Auchi But I’m Scared / BREAKING!! Gas Explosion Rocks Omerelu, Rivers State, Many Dead (Happening Now) / Enugu State Picture Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.