Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,525 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ (24011 Views)

Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together / Frank Edwards takes issue with FADER calling Kanye West 'our lord and saviour' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by JhyMedex: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ziinno:
That Frank fellow needs to be quiet and sit his over-zealous Christian arse down. Kanye West is their Lord and Saviour, Jesus is his Lord and Saviour. The World is big enough for all the Saviours and their followers.

grin... Wow.. that was close...

I almost fell in love..grin
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by factualscomedy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
the twit says "our" Lord and Savior it didn't say Frank's Lord and savior
every human has the right to chose who is his Lord and savior.
Jesus is Frank's. Muhammad is Muslim's Atheists don't have any
people should learn how to allow people make choices as long as it didn't affect you negatively in any.
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by amazingfatlose(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na wa ooo waiting be ur own
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by gregyboy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
frank edward should seat see how is acting like is his father that evented the cristainity all i see hear is aproko mix with jelousy nd notice me wic i call Hippocratic attitude i guess he is not perfect am just saying not that am against christanity but truth gat to b said
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by holybabayo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ziinno:

Lol. You're preaching to the choir, my religion is Christianity.

Still, Everyone one can decide for themselves who their Lord and Saviour is. Others cannot be compelled to nor attacked verbally or otherwise for not choosing yours or mine.

ATTACK, NO BODY ATTACKED NOBODY HERE. THE GUY SIMPLY CORRECTED HIM. BUT YOU SAY " OVERZEALOUS ARSE, SIT DOWN" YOU ATTACKED HIM. WELL EVERYONE WILL GIVE ACCOUNT TO JESUS OF EVERY CARELESS WORDS THEY SAID.
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by 4everGrand(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What does Frank Edwards know?

That was only used figuratively...but this hypocrite who has damaged his diçk with acute masturbation is here trying to fight for the Lord.

Why u so pained? Huh?
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by aalangel(f): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That was only used figuratively...but this hypocrite who has damaged his diçk with acute masturbation is here trying to fight for the Lord.

Why are you particularly like this?
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by pressplay411(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
See how this one went on international platform to shame his generation. Are Kings, Judges, Royals, not referred to as Lords? And did they call him their religious savior?

Frankly, he should be stoned with his dusty CDs that have failed to break even in Alaba.
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by babapressy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jesus is Lord
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
holybabayo:

ATTACK, NO BODY ATTACKED NOBODY HERE. THE GUY SIMPLY CORRECTED HIM. BUT YOU SAY " OVERZEALOUS ARSE, SIT DOWN" YOU ATTACKED HIM. WELL EVERYONE WILL GIVE ACCOUNT TO JESUS OF EVERY CARELESS WORDS THEY SAID.

"Corrected him"...therein lies the problem. You've said Jesus is your Lord and Saviour, has anyone tried to 'correct' you?
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by Shalomdee(f): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Frank Edwards, my role model any day.
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by Zodiac61(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wetin concern Frank Edward?
Who him be sef? Who know am?
Dumb ass is jealous that no-one called him 'Lord and saviour'.
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by ddeola: 4:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Satan pikins... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by Damicute(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

.Can you just Learn from your name.
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ziinno:

"Corrected him"...therein lies the problem. You've said Jesus is your Lord and Saviour, has anyone tried to 'correct' you?

My sister yes You indeed corrected him! But your words were abit too Harsh as if you have personal issues with the Brother considering the Fact that you are a Christain! Would you be happy if someone use to same words ''over zealous christain arse'' on you?
Re: Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ by dabrightt: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Keneking:
Who Frank Edwards epp?
who help Frank Edward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers / Photos From Purity Okojie's 5th Birthday Celebration / JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.