Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! (5528 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Format For Waec Aptitude Test 2010 / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by solo2859: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, May I know what to watch out for at the Customer Care interview of Celtel.

I did the computer-based test on 2/2/2007 at Asaba. The requirement is 25wpm at 80% accuracy. I scored 23wpm at 83% accuracy.

Pls what is my hope of being called for the interview.

Lastly, what is salary scale for Customer Care at Celtel and the working condion.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by maduka05(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2007
I got a call from celtel,regarding my application status.i was asked a lot of questions. i believed[b][/b] i was passing through an oral test at an unexpected time of the night.I was actually at a party, but i thank God that i was able to answer the questions coprrectly.
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by Coleslove: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hello,

Just when would the next interview/recruitment be. I am interested too
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by afrika(f): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
Please, SOLO and MADUKA, what is the website in which you used in applying for this customers care application. send me the thing cos the ones i see are those ones they ask for two vacant positions like Administrator and managerial post as , blah blah,

help me with the addy i dey wait, and God bless

mail it would be better too for me @
valentineonyema@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by Coleslove: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2007
Yes meet too at coleslovemi@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by angelada1(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2007
smiley HELLO GUYS I WOULD ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY . DO SEND IT TO adaora172000@yahoo.com.ciao smiley
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by hallo(f): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2007
Got a call from celtel 2 saturdays ago but was not around to pick my phone. The no used is 08021900000. Pls is that the no used for the interview or is this the no for "Celtel Million naira Promo" Pls am curious i need anurgent answer now sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry Plssssssssssssssss
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by inntex242(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2007
Bros abeg no 4get me oh. My own address na inntex242@yahoo.com. Take care of urself.
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by inntex242(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
Bros abeg no 4get me oh. My own address na inntex242@yahoo.com. Take care of urself.
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by chinenyeB(f): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2007
Kindly contact me also.This my email. blezns4me@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by delefasan(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2008
delefasan@yahoo.com.
please kindly help me wiv celtel interview format
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by awa(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
hallo:

Got a call from celtel 2 saturdays ago but was not around to pick my phone. The no used is 08021900000. Please is that the no used for the interview or is this the no for "Celtel Million naira Promo" Please am curious i need anurgent answer now sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry Plssssssssssssssss

Hallo,

Two things are involved here, either you have been called as a follow-up to your interview or you might have been called from a friend of yours that works with ZAIN. You might reach me on 08037641470 so that I could help to verify for you.

The number you mentioned is deskphone number and possibilities are that you are favoured for the job you applied for.

Hope to hear from you ASAP,
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by dansia: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2008
Hi Guys,
What i think u should know is that Zain(formerly caltel) have outsource the customer care to CCSNL at lekki,they are the poorly paid in telecoms(customer care) in 9ja today.Can u imagine getting 50k every month?
These guys are just doing rubbish,i think NCC should look into this.
If anyone have an idea of how i can get a job with Eticelat(Mubadala),please post it on this site.
thanks
Dansia
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by awa(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2008
dansia:

Hi Guys,
What i think u should know is that Zain(formerly caltel) have outsource the customer care to CCSNL at lekki,they are the poorly paid in telecoms(customer care) in Nigeria today.Can u imagine getting 50k every month?
These guys are just doing rubbish,i think NCC should look into this.
If anyone have an idea of how i can get a job with Eticelat(Mubadala),please post it on this site.
thanks
Dansia

Dansia,

For Etisalat's job openings, you can view their website www.etisalat.ng.com and perhaps send in your CV. But the truth is that you have to be on the look out for their Ads on the dailies and also do submit your CV to philipsConsulting. I heard they are sourcing for Etisalat at the moment.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest for greater tomorrow. Permit me to say that I don't know the veracity of your claim that CCSNL is sourcing for ZAIN. Please try and verify further.
Re: Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care! by dansia: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2008
Hi Awa
Thanks for the info.
Asper Zain,CCSNL is incharge of recruiting of consultant/agent for customer care unit ONLY.
CCSNL office is at 2nd floor,32 Admiralty road Lekki.
They just got the contract this month.
Thanks
Dansia

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Nigeria At Globacom Nigeria Limited / Total Aptitude Test Past Questions / NGC Interview In Ph Tomorrow, Has Any One Gotten The Sms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.