Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Link On How To Start Garri Exporting Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Link On How To Start Garri Exporting Business (1709 Views)

Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / START EXPORTING YOUR AGRO ITEMS THROUGH US . WE HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE MARKET. / Any Link On How A Foreigner Can Get Enlisted In The US Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link On How To Start Garri Exporting Business by FADDAR: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys, I am new in the business of
#Garri
production, though i started producing and selling locally, but the price of Cassava is killing undecided, as farmers now realize that everyone is trying to export the Garri produced with their Cassava, they therefore, increased their selling rate (and thats why the price of garri is increasing by the day).
Now i am willing to up my game as i want to start exporting Garri and other food stuffs, I therefore put it out to all Nairalanders that who ever has a working link or is already into the exportation business (especially of food stuffs (Perishables)) or who is willing to help out with the procedures should please drop a comment here and i will get back to him/her. And if you have an e-book please i will appreciate if u can send to my mail- gabooconcent@gmail.com
Anyone who is also interested in buying our Garri (i promise its produced in hygienic environment and its fine and my friend it is 'kan gan' (very sour).
Its not difficult to start as i can help with your start up if you are interested.
Please drop your comment.

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This ! / A CV Is Not A RESUME, Dont Get It Twisted..... / You Don't Have To Lose Hope Because You Have A 3rd Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.