Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gofundme Account Created On Behalf Of Widow Of Gallant Police Officer Sgt. Iboko - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gofundme Account Created On Behalf Of Widow Of Gallant Police Officer Sgt. Iboko (508 Views)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / OWERRI Robbery:Over 5.5 million naira raised for Sergeant Iboko family so far / Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gofundme Account Created On Behalf Of Widow Of Gallant Police Officer Sgt. Iboko by michb(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
A $15,000 Fund raising account had already being created by GoFundMe website administer by Punch Newspaper, as at the time of this write up, GoFundMe had raised $10,962 in less than 48hrs. You can be part of it if you so desire, check the link below to make donation, no amount is too small, I've done my part. Let's prove to Nigeria Government that we can take care of ourselves if they fail to do so.

https://www.gofundme.com/honour-sergeant-chukwudi-iboko/donate?pc=expt_ot_dn_toastbanner_w_v2

(1) (Reply)

Two Students Dead, Three Injured As Cultists Clash In Ogoja, Cross River / I Was Once Kidnapped, But Quickly Released — Evans / Finally Evans The Billionaire Kidnapper Has Revealed To The Police Why He(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.