Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Bus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bus (400 Views)

Veda Shorts: The Bus Battles / The Bus Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bus by Trip4Jozzy(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2017
I normally took the long bus to my stop, it takes a short while, meanwhile today the bus refuses to stop by the Refuse it is located, “dropin dey o” again I scream from the back, from the front the driver makes a stop suddenly as if to dump me in the Refuse bin, ‘you bin wan trowey me abi?’ I say obviously angry at the way they treat us once we get on their bus, I wish I was their boss, I’d fire him and his electric wire; pardon me I meant his conductor, the guy was just too skinny, no skin on him just bones, pointy chin and sharp jaw, with his jaw you don’t have to be Samson to kill a thousand philistines, no edge on him was blunt except his sharp responses at the same passengers he was cajoling to enter his bus awhile back, his back was flat, it was hard for you to tell where his waistline was. From his head to his legs was a straight line, Jeez this guy could hide behind a line and you won’t see him even if it were an imaginary line, and its axis doesn’t matter too, X or Y just draw an “I” and he’s gone, he threatened fire as though he held a gun ‘’If you no get change I go change am for you now now” he threatened one chubby lady that could wear him as an ear pin, she turned her ear as if to hear him again, he turned his eye towards her and made to say something but swallowed his words when he saw the look she was wearing, “Na your real face be this abi na mask?” he said and of cause this throws the whole bus into an uproar as laughter and murmurs springs from various passengers, eruptions of mixed emotions sweeps through the crowd some agitated at the comment, others helping themselves to a sizeable chunk of laughter, in-fact a guy behind me was almost choking from laughter as tears flowed freely from his eyes. In anger the large woman stands up and makes for the conductor, the bus creaking under her mighty steps, lands him the kind of slap that rearranges your cavity as it carves a hole in your dental arrangement, before the passengers could rescue the poor conductor the woman made sure he was looking like he was hiding puff puff in both cheeks as they were looking puffed up after being stuffed with a good measure of fat woman blows. To avoid accidental blows not meant for me, I quickly alighted with our conductor looking very humble I was sure he wasn’t going to say a word all through this trip.
#roadtales #blows #2fighting #fiction #thinVsFat

(1) (Reply)

News Editorwanted At A Media Company / 3 Sets Of People Who Need To Publish Their Books NOW / Check Out This Mind Blowing Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.