Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Just Only 3 Applicants Remain For The Offer - Apply Now – FOR DEGREE HOLDERS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Only 3 Applicants Remain For The Offer - Apply Now – FOR DEGREE HOLDERS (528 Views)

Top 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / FG Approves Equal Salaries For HND And Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Only 3 Applicants Remain For The Offer - Apply Now – FOR DEGREE HOLDERS by marypeter: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
[b]Just Only 3 Applicants remain for the Offer - Apply Now – FOR DEGREE HOLDERS, you can still apply.

Dear Applicants - Please scan and send your CV to ubsedu2014@gmail.com, summitofleaders@gmail.com or admissions@ubsedu.com

UBS & International Summit of Leaders members from Ukraine, Holland want to give you 100% Free Scholarship to study MBA OR EXECUTIVE MBA courses in our institution for (FULL-TIME, PART-TIME OR DISTANT LEARNING), Please take note that, the offer is for 25 students only

FOR MBA AND EXECUTIVE MBA – AVAILABLE COURSES:

• Global Business Management
• Management and Leadership
• Project Management and Leadership
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• International Business
• Marketing
• Communication
• Finance
• Insurance and Risk Management
• Economics
• Business Studies
• Human Resources Management

Requirements: SSCE, OND, PGD OR DEGREES
To receive admission letter- Please scan and send your credentials to ubsedu2014@gmail.com, summitofleaders@gmail.com or admissions@ubsedu.com, start sending your credentials now, admission will close in few days.
MODE OF STUDY:
Full-Time, Part-Time or Distant learning
Class will start will on 23rd June 2017

Sincerely,
Please call Unicaribbean Business School
to request for information
Apply now
+234-8135623190
www.ubsedu.com[/b]
[/b]

Re: Just Only 3 Applicants Remain For The Offer - Apply Now – FOR DEGREE HOLDERS by marypeter: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dear Applicants, i want to say thank you for sending your application to UBS for Scholarship in Executive MBA. Also i want inform you that UBS admission have starting admission letter to the applicants, so please check email, or send your CV to my email (marypetersng@yahoo.com) so that i can check it for you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy - Chartered Accountant / Warning To BTC Ardent Followers, Users And Exchangers / Vacancies In Ondo State (ondo Residents Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.