Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst (1304 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Exxonmobil Recruitment For Financial Analyst / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by emmenem(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dear NL,

Please a good Samaritan should help to confirm if below interview is real and any idea will be welcome.

we wish to invite you for a formal interview for the position of a Financial Analyst.

Date: Tuesday 20th June, 2017.

Time: 9 AM prompt

Company: CAPITAL EXPRESS LTD.

Venue: CAPITAL EXPRESS LTD, Presbyterian Church Complex, 394, Muritala Mohammed Way, By Yaba Bus stop, Yaba, Lagos.

Please come with two (2) passport photograph on white background and hard copy of your CV and other relevant document(s).

NOTE: Be corporately dressed.

Wishing you all the best.

Joseph I.O.
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by Ugegbe92(f): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Did you apply to the company?
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by Yudeeaikay(f): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Capital express is an insurance firm kinda. I know them and they are real but did you apply to them
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by olaabikemi: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
yes go is real cos the same company in sango Otta...even just coming for there training still going tomorrow.it real
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by Gydion(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
please who knows the pay package
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by 4lake4real: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
please if your attended the interview in the past,how was it? is it worth the stress?what is the pay like? please any contribution will help right now.thanks
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by corpershun: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
emmenem:

Dear NL,

Please a good Samaritan should help to confirm if below interview is real and any idea will be welcome.

we wish to invite you for a formal interview for the position of a Financial Analyst.

Date: Tuesday 20th June, 2017.

Time: 9 AM prompt

Company: CAPITAL EXPRESS LTD.

Venue: CAPITAL EXPRESS LTD, Presbyterian Church Complex, 394, Muritala Mohammed Way, By Yaba Bus stop, Yaba, Lagos.

Please come with two (2) passport photograph on white background and hard copy of your CV and other relevant document(s).

NOTE: Be corporately dressed.

Wishing you all the best.

Joseph I.O.

Hello did you attend the interview, I am also scheduled for an interview with them.
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by itsigwehenry(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
olaabikemi:
yes go is real cos the same company in sango Otta...even just coming for there training still going tomorrow.it real

Please where in Sango is their office, I'd like to do a reconnaissance before committing to atteding the interview..
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by Xxpress(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Am also invited for an interview with them. And no position was stated in the mail. How real are they?
Re: Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst by duduzz: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
I also got an invite, pls anybody with useful information about the organization.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Want To Work In A Shawarma Producing Company? / Free: Download These Modern Professional CV Templates + Cover Letter For Free / Latest Vacancies At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.