Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB (577 Views)

Website Design For Schools - Professional Tips / I- School Nigeria ( Complete IT Solution For Schools ) / What Causes Http Error On Wordpress Image Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by rotexii001(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
We just released complete eLibrary Website that houses PDF, MP4, OGG Files for users to read online.

It supports any gadget for display and easy to use. You can manage your library, journal and authors available.

Great library cataloging in place and advance searching system to display media files.

It protect books from being copied online and enforce greater security against theft.

FOR DEMO and ENQUIRY
USERS:

http://www.edcodedemos.com.ng/elibrary
Username: member; password: member
ADMIN

http://www.edcodedemos.com.ng/elibrary/web/admin
Username: admin; password: admin

http://edcodelab.com/e-library-system/

EDCODELAB TEAM
http://www.edcodelab.com
+2348080203874

1 Share

Re: Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by braindollar(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
The site is wonderful but I could only see three topics. I love the idea good work
Re: Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by rotexii001(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for checking through the site. Those are demo contents, you can add and delete from the library. It's just for users to see and work with.

Thank you.

EDCODELAB TEAM.
braindollar:
The site is wonderful but I could only see three topics. I love the idea good work
Re: Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by nnamdiosu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello bro. This is very exquisite. perfect ui. simplistic interface etc. kudos the only thing i noticed not there is...in the admin module, you need to create a module for admin to see all registered users. I think that will be a good concept. kudos bro
Re: Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by rotexii001(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thank you very much.
Information noted. We will add the feature too.
Regards.

nnamdiosu:
Hello bro. This is very exquisite. perfect ui. simplistic interface etc. kudos the only thing i noticed not there is...in the admin module, you need to create a module for admin to see all registered users. I think that will be a good concept. kudos bro
Re: Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by braindollar(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2017
rotexii001:
Thank you for checking through the site. Those are demo contents, you can add and delete from the library. It's just for users to see and work with.

Thank you.

EDCODELAB TEAM.

Can a user delete a content from the site? I guess that authorization should be given to the Admins only
Re: Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB by rotexii001(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2017
USERS CANNOT DELETE FROM THE SITE EXCEPT ADMIN DOES.

braindollar:

Can a user delete a content from the site? I guess that authorization should be given to the Admins only

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Customized Bulk SMS With Bitcoin, Litecoin & Ethereum / 8 Reason Why You Need To Start With Blogger. (Web Developer Tutorial) / I Want To Buy An Old Active Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.