Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding (38162 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by oluwabless1: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Folorunsho Alakija’s son, Folarin married Nazanin Ghaissarifar in Oxfordshire, England, and the extraordinary beauty of that ceremony will last for a while.

Following their traditional wedding ceremony in Lagos in 2016, the couple took the party to the Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire last Saturday, June 10 2017.

A lovely display and abundance of flowers, breathtaking fireworks and a surprise performance by ‘Blurred Lines’ singer, Robin Thicke is surely one lovely memory to reminisce for ages.

The wedding is the second for the groom, who is an entrepreneur and cinematographer.

Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki and other dignitaries attended the event.

See photos Below:

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/aliko-dangote-toyin-saraki-and-others.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by seyopsy1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
chaiiiii...

my time is here

cool cool cool cool cool

meanwhile
space for sale

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by dahunsy(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Naza ... Rob kadashain ex girl friend undecided

6 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by decatalyst(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Was expecting to see Seun too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by nwaire: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dangote attending events more nowadays, you only live once

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Teewhy2: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
lalasticlala no go represent nairaland for there.
Olowo se ore olowo, olosi se ore olosi.
olowo ni ore te mi.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by eezeribe(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dangote na Extrovert... Adenuga na Introvert... Me,I be Ambivert

11 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by mangala14(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
This wedding according to dailymail cost €5 million. That's some whooping money.

To also think that Rob Kardashian shagged this bride back in 2013.

Wetin concern me self?

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by deefrosh: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
The Rich Walks With The Rich and Work The Poor
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by BuhariNaWah: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
The rich will always mingle with themselves.

The poor people are left to drink garri and groundnut

There is God o

10 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Edopesin: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
I Swear E No Go Better For Poverty True True OO

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Drsheddy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
K
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Guyman02: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is one of the reasons that makes Nnamdi Kanu talk aggressively to the Niger delta people who thinks that Igbos are their problem.

A Yoruba woman who owns a tailoring shop was gifted oil blocks in the Niger Delta and from it becomes the Richest black woman while the ND women are languishing in degraded environments, fishing with canoes in polluted rivers to survive with no modern comfort at home.
Kontinu!!! to see the already marginalized Igbos as trying to take over your Oyel because you cant differenciate reality from propaganda. Ndi ara!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by maxiuc(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Money is good

The rich invites the rich

While the poor invites the poor

Money jam money
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by mkoabiola: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
See as d guy leave naija women go marry obo do oyibo gal with long n funny name.

Wat happn to d slay queen in nja
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Guyman02: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congrats to the new couple
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Onyinye15(f): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Money sweet

God pick my call

Na beg I dey beg ooo
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by pythonkid(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
ggg
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# Naza ... Rob kadashain ex girl friend undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by bewla(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
I no dey their now
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by auntysimbiat(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
abeg, Adenuga no dy go out?... I have never seen his picture with any govt official or any event like this..
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Kayode12345: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
mangala14:
This wedding according to dailymail cost €5 million. That's some whooping money.

Wetin concern me self?
Don't forget the guy was married before,he only lost his wife and needed another ,and mind you most of the so called girl friends guys keep are someone else ex.. .......
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Nymbols1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by sukkot: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
so no where in naija to do wedding

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by mrmrmister: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
mangala14:

Wetin concern me self?

Believe it or not, a certain Sikiru has shagged your wife some years back.

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by Deepfreezer(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
And the Oppression continues
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by hola106(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
bankable:
plz help me qualify 2 perform at a concert by liking my video. u dnt need 2 watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
don't know wen u will qualify self all post na help me qualify
Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by thoollz: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Guyman02:
This is one of the reasons that makes Nnamdi Kanu talk aggressively to the Niger delta people who thinks that Igbos are their problem.

A Yoruba woman who owns a tailoring shop was gifted oil blocks in the Niger Delta and from it becomes the Richest black woman while the ND women are languishing in degraded environments, fishing with canoes in polluted rivers to survive with no modern comfort at home.
Kontinu!!! to see the already marginalized Igbos as trying to take over your Oyel because you cant differenciate reality from propaganda. Ndi ara!
Guy make we hear word, since this wedding news have been online, y'all just repeating the same story. Don't we have Yoruba women that are suffering or is patience Jonathan not from the Niger delta? Is she suffering? Alakija has nothing to do with d govt again. U should be more focused on d present govt.

7 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding by slurryeye2: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Guyman02:

I have been seeing this kind of comment flying around lately. Igbos should stop this mentality of playing victims in a country where they are supposed to be a Majority tribe.
Now to address the garbage you wrote. If you are intelligent enough, you should know that oil blocks in Nigeria are awarded to qualified companies after a bidding process that are made public just like every other countries in the world. So far you are a Nigerian with a registered company you are entitled to bid for any oil well you wish to. So when Alakija's company Famfa Limited decided to bid for OPL (Oil prospecting License) 216, nobody stopped you or your kinsmen from bidding for the License. Also, your ignoramus self wouldn't know that winning an OPL is a very risky venture because you could bid for an Oil well and realized that after you spent so much money, there is nothing but water or gas in the well, or the oil in the well is not commercially viable.
So instead of you hating on the woman for being smart and taking a risky decision when the opportunity showed up, you should work hard, start a legal company and position your company for when an opportunity to bid for an oil block shows up.

I can bet with anything I have from your comment that you are not aware that NNPC just accepted bids from 278 local and foreign firms for 26 oil grades.
http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/603/278-Firms-Bid-for-Nigerian-Crude-Oil-Grades-as-NNPC-Moves-to-eliminate-Hawking-of-Nigerian-Crude.aspx

So it is not anyone's fault if you and your kinsmen continue to play victims in a country where you have as much right as anyone else.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.