Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

When You Get To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Get To Heaven (293 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Get To Heaven by lalaponcus(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN

When your feet reaches those glorious shores,
Who will be beside you to enjoy the excellent view?

When your hearing becomes enhanced and your ears can appreciate the beautiful notes of the songs being sung by the angelic choir,
Who will be beside you to savor the same?

When you see Jesus seated majestic on His throne,
Who would you present to Him as an evidence of your love for Him?

When the record books are opened for public perusal
How many names would be attached to you as an evidence of your tireless passion for the kingdom?

When we jump up in joyous jubilation in heaven while holding hands,
Who would you look into His/her face and scream THANK GOD WE MADE IT!

You will be by my side.
Looking deeply into Bashorun's eyes as he gives glory to God for the opportunity to minister life to you everyday he lived on earth.

Today, make up your mind to lead souls to heaven.
Lead them through love; pray aggressively for the fallen and keep preaching Christ's message.

As long as I can see you standing beside my lord Jesus in heaven, my joy will be full.
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

Soul-winning And Signs / Masturbation Is A Sin / Know Before You Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.