Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

D`banjo, Tuface Jim Iyk, Ini Edo,osufia, Terry G E.t.c All Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D`banjo, Tuface Jim Iyk, Ini Edo,osufia, Terry G E.t.c All Missing (969 Views)

What Yung6ix Said About Jim Iyk (screen Shots) / Jim Iyk Commits Fashion Felony / Jim Iyk Beat Me Up- Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D`banjo, Tuface Jim Iyk, Ini Edo,osufia, Terry G E.t.c All Missing by 77ken: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2010
In all of this protest going on in the country by the save Nigeria group in a bid to wake our rogue leaders from their slumber, the Nigerian enterainment industry is very absent no visible contribution from them. Not long ago they lead the way as their large fan base will always listen to them. Thats why organizations like the UN use popular artiste to seek attention on world issues. I think the Nigerian masses made them the stars they are today, the least they can do is identify with Nigerians by being in the fore front of this struggle to rid this nation of rogue leaders. Drop the swagger and bling bling for once and face real issues. Abi una need appearance fee too?
Re: D`banjo, Tuface Jim Iyk, Ini Edo,osufia, Terry G E.t.c All Missing by Mobaby1: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2010
Most of these stars do not feel any sense of blongin to naija. Bsides dey make so much money so dey can not feel d plights of d masses.
Re: D`banjo, Tuface Jim Iyk, Ini Edo,osufia, Terry G E.t.c All Missing by Blueice4re(f): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2010
They believe in traveling out of the country.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Stop My Wife From Using My Name-saidi Balogun / Sana Vs. Beyonce'? / naija celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.