Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Top 4 Secrets For Fiverr Freelancers: Become A Successful Fiverr Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Secrets For Fiverr Freelancers: Become A Successful Fiverr Marketer (759 Views)

How Do I Create A Successful Fiverr Gig? / Secrets For Turning A Small Business Into A Big One / Become A Successful Fiverr Freelancer With This Materials Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Secrets For Fiverr Freelancers: Become A Successful Fiverr Marketer by InternetGangsta(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you are looking for 1000 secrets then you're on the wrong page. Besides, people who have that much secrets usually end up confused because they would not know where to start from. This is a very short and simple article through which I will unravel the secrets of most successful fiverr marketers. Through this you will be able to unlock the flood gate of fiverr.

NOTE:Do not under-rate these secrets, they may seem simple and common, but I guarantee you, they're very powerful if properly implemented.

1. DON'T WAIT FOR SALES, CREATE IT!
The way to explode your sales on fiverr is through reviews. Just like any other market places out there (whether online or offline), people buy products based on recommendation or words of mouth. The more raving reviews you get the more potential buyers you will attract, and the more people would want to work with you. And also, it will be very easy for you to go viral. One good review is capable of luring tons of potential buyers. Reviews are very important. Put yourself in the shoes of your potential buyers. Take Google playstore as an example. When you want to download an unpopular or a new app on Google playstore, first thing that comes to your mind is to read some reviews, right? You want to know what people who are already using the app are talking about it; if they're appraising or criticizing it. If you see a lot positive comments, you'll go ahead to download the app, else, you'd skip to the next one. The same applies to Fiverr. If your potential buyers see some good reviews about your GIG, they'd buy it. Else, they'll move on to the next person.

⇒ How do I get reviews?
Go to fiverr, after creating your account look for a seller who is new and willing to exchange GIG purchases with you. Buy his gig and leave him a wonderful review, in return he would also buy yours with a raving review. Do that a few time and you'll be good to go.

2. ALWAYS REPLY YOUR POTENTIAL CLIENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
On Fiverr, most people tend to judge you base on how fast you respond to the messages they leave you. You are likely to lose many jobs if you're not the type that responds to your messages quick. Make out time to reply your messages as soon as possible. If you don't reply your messages quick, your potential buyers will see you as an unserious or unreliable person. Now, who would want to do business with an unreliable person? Of course, nobody! I can't emphasize this enough. This is very important!

3. FIND OUT WHAT THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN YOUR NICHE ARE SELLING, MAKE IT BETTER AND SELL IT.
This is called modelling. Find out what is already working and rebrand it in your own style. Are you familiar with the cliche "good artists copy but great artists steal?" Once somebody starts something and he becomes successful in it others will follow suite. This is very common in the music and technology industries. Even most great entrepreneurs do this. So, applying it in your business on Fiverr is not a crime.

⇒ How do you make an already existing gig better?
In any market place (whether online or offline) people are usually motivated by price or quality, fiverr is no exception. On fiverr people are motivated by price and speed. So, it's either you make them cheap or you deliver them faster. Implement any of these tactics and you will see buyers knocking on your door.

4. NEVER OFFER PRODUCTS THAT NO ONE IS OFFERING
If it's good lots of people would have ventured into it. Don't run away from competition. I believe in the cliche "many are called but few are chosen." Fiverr is a huge market place. There are tons of Fiverr products out there on virtually every niche, that shouldn't scare you. Believe me, competition is a good sign. If something is competitive it means the demand is high. Look for what is already selling, with at least five people in that niche, and do it better. Don't package it the way every other person is doing. Try to make it stand out, make it look different and unique. Your presentation matters a lot.

⇒ If you properly implement these tactics you should be able to make your first sale on fiverr before the next seven days.

♦Godspeed!!!

SOURCE: http://www.cashprof.com/how-to-become-a-successful-fiverr-marketer-top-4-secrets/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

the height of foolish people at fela shrine / How To Earn Every 60minutes With Your Phone From Sunday To Sunday / 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.