Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I AM Shady Moderino - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I AM Shady Moderino (1228 Views)

"Nickels N Dimes" Shady Moderino Raps To A Jay Z Inspired Song (Video) / Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More / Watch BTS Shots To Shady Moderino's Music Video - "Better Living" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shedrack Okoye AKA Shady Moderino, a native of Anambra state is a prolific Rapper, a great songwriter, a spoken word artist and poet.

Born on the 6th day of June; the need, drive and zeal to self-express, heal, attain goals, excite or spark an intellect through music is his motivation to becoming an artist.

His art is influenced by predecessors such as Nas, Hova , Bob Marley, Ed Sheeran, Common, The Fugees, and great acts from the Old School till the present.

Shady believes in optimism, Intergrity, family and hard tagged along side smart work.

With an Ep out, going platinum with forth coming albums, attaining a global market and building buisinesses in time are accomplishment he would attain.

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Shedrack Okoye AKA Shady Moderino, a native of Anambra state is a prolific Rapper, a great songwriter, a spoken word artist and poet.

Born on the 6th day of June; the need, drive and zeal to self-express, heal, attain goals, excite or spark an intellect through music is his motivation to becoming an artist.

His art is influenced by predecessors such as Nas, Hova , Bob Marley, Ed Sheeran, Common, The Fugees, and great acts from the Old School till the present.

Shady believes in optimism, Intergrity, family and hard tagged along side smart work.

With an Ep out, going platinum with forth coming albums, attaining a global market and building buisi

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Search Fm Concert Minna Niger state

Thanks Fans I appreciate

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Greetings Beautiful people

We got you an amazing package today, and that is "BETTER LIVING"EP (Extended Play) From Shady Moderino. This EP was released on 14 February and it contains exclusive tracks and Believe me its entertaining, inspiration, and educative it portrays pure afro hip-hop culture, have a good moment listening to Shady Moderino rap skills and also enjoy great music production

Believe me download and listen to the great artist now and ado don't forget to share shady moderino type of music is exceptional it's a new age movement

Dowload via the link below

http://www.ayoxomedia.com/2017/02/album-better-living-ep-shady.html

Thank you for downloading, sharing and your likes

1. Better Living ft. k dream

2. Searching ft. Bukassino

3. What you want

4.Death Lullaby

Twiiter @iamshedrack
Instagram@shadydefinite

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Greetings Beautiful people

We got you an amazing package today, and that is "BETTER LIVING"EP (Extended Play) From Shady Moderino. This EP was released on 14 February and it contains exclusive tracks and Believe me its entertaining, inspiration, and educative it portrays pure afro hip-hop culture, have a good moment listening to Shady Moderino rap skills and also enjoy great music production

Believe me download and listen to the great artist now and ado don't forget to share shady moderino type of music is exceptional it's a new age movement

Dowload via the link below

http://www.ayoxomedia.com/2017/02/album-better-living-ep-shady.html

Thank you for downloading, sharing and your likes

1. Better Living ft. k dream

2. Searching ft. Bukassino

3. What you want

4.Death Lullaby

Twiiter @iamshedrack
Instagram@shadydefinite

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2017
A muscle man with a muscle grind putting in a muscle time yet no sign so an signing Cheque

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
I AM SHADY MODERINO

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
I AM SHADY MODERINO

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi fans

This is a link to the scene of my video Better Living pls do watch now

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aTMOt_NLQE

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Better living

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Performance at lekki phase 1 Collisuem

Thanks fans

Re: I AM Shady Moderino by billionaireshed(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “your Song”(remix) / Psquare Splits As Peter Okoye Announced New Stage Name / Davido Called Young John Pig, The Beef Got Hotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.