Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? (787 Views)

JEWELRY/WATCHES / Trendy Ankara Combinations, With Jeans And Other Materials / Wholesales On Kids Shoes, dresses & jeans trouser. Call Or Watsapp 09097995119 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by doughziay: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2017
I'm sure everyone has noticed that
tiny, little pocket on the right side of
your jeans and wondered what it's
doing there. Especially considering the
fact that it's inside a pocket which is
functional and big enough.

What makes it more puzzling is that
the pocket inside the pocket is not
even hidden away. It's not a secret
pocket; it's right there in plain sight.

So what is the point of that little pocket?

Well, being a guitarist, I could say that I
use it for keeping my guitar pick.
Or, carrying that small pendrive, which
gets lost easily if placed inside a bag.
Some even call it the "condom pocket".
Broke men hoard change inside it!

But did you know what it was originally
meant for?

It was originally a watch pocket!

Back in the 1800s, cowboys used to wear
their watches on chains and keep them
inside their waistcoats. To keep them
from breaking, Levi Strauss introduced a
small pocket where it could be securely
placed.
But most of us use it for condoms, don't
we?

source: https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Why-Jeans-Have-That-Tiny-Pocket/?ref=SWD&ep=GDN&utm_source=google_adwords&utm_medium=paid

Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by RoyalBlak007: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2017
It's where you put your blunt when you're done mole-ing Ur shîï cool
Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by Radiohead6(f): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Yeah I know but others may not, Thank you for taking your time to write this
Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by spartan117(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2017
I've Learnt something new before going to bed
Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2017
condoms fr pocket dey waka upadan ?

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by sleeknick: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2017
I think sey na to hide money b4 oh
Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by johnstar(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na der i dey hide my moni ooo

Incase

(1) (Reply)

See The Ripped Bum Jeans Causing Commotion Online / Quality Jelly Shoes / Tighten Up Sagging Breast In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.