Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Don't Ignore This Post. 56 Effects Of The Sin Of Adultery. (part A) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ignore This Post. 56 Effects Of The Sin Of Adultery. (part A) (343 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore This Post. 56 Effects Of The Sin Of Adultery. (part A) by Revadebola: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2017
DON'T IGNORE THIS POST. 56 EFFECTS OF SIN OF ADULTERY. (PART A).
1, It is sin against God. 2,It is sin against your body. 3,It is sin against your spouse. 4,It destroys your own soul. 5,It grieves the Holy Spirit. 6,It quenches the power of the Holy Spirit. 7,It hinders answers to your prayers. 8,It connects you to other sins e.g, lying. 9,You become dishonest to your spouse. 10,It brings disgrace and shame. 11,Can result in you having children out of wedlock. 12,Exposes you to STD. 13,Exposes your spouse to STD. 14,Stirs up God's anger against you. 15,The matrimonial bed is defied. 16,Spiritual wife and husband enters your life. 17,Getting pregnant and children not by your husband. 18,Your character and integrity destroyed. 19,Suspicion between couples . 20,Untimely death. 21,Separation and divorce. 22,Financial devourer, need to spend extra money for you concubine. 23,Living in the risk of being caught. 24,It is bad example to your children. 25,Gives you bad name as an adulterer. 26,Destroys your destiny. 27,Hinders the fulfillment of God's promises for you. 28,Makes God's presence to depart from you. (TO BE CONTINUE TOMORROW). While I was praying over the night, the Lord spoke to me, that a reader of this post, needs urgent counseling and prayers in regard this post. YOUR CASE WILL BE TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY. CALL OR WHATSAPP ME :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Liberalism; / Calm Before The End-time Storm / What Next After Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.