Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

VERY IMPORTANT:Why EVERY Christian Must Resist The 'Quit Order' Issued to Igbos! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VERY IMPORTANT:Why EVERY Christian Must Resist The 'Quit Order' Issued to Igbos! (461 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT:Why EVERY Christian Must Resist The 'Quit Order' Issued to Igbos! by OBAJESU: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2017
PLS READ & WATCH THIS AND SIT-UP PEOPLE:::::::

WARNING TO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS THROUGH BRO KINGSLEY UBANI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfwTWQZ02zk (Jesus Christ's Warning to Christians in Nigeria)

**LOOK AT THAT last dream by the LORD JESUS, that they intend to use (are even now using) armed muslim military men to kill!!!
WHY GIVE 'QUIT NOTICE' TO NIGERIANS WITHIN NIGERIA:THEIR LEADERS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR TREASON AND/OR CAUSING DISUNITY WHICH MAY RESULT IN WARFARE AND UNTOLD CARNAGE!!!
I am with my southern brothers (Igbos) all the way. I know many northerners are not in this too, but many others are supporting those youth (Indeed it's the bigger, older ones that told them to say what to said!).

Also if you are a Christian, you must see this video Pastor Bosun Emmanuel preached it too @:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

THEY ARE KEEPING US ALL DISTRACTED WITH EFCC,RECESSION,ANTICORRUPTION,even SPORTS, WHILE THEIR REAL AGENDA IS DOMINATION AND DEATH!!!!=WAKE UP PEOPLE=
Where is C.A.N?Where are the elders of the Churches in Nigeria??Where are the faithful Christians??

1st pic-pastor Emmanuel
=========
please for more, see: jihadwatch.org
--------------------

(1) (Reply)

Biblical And Islamic Fasting Compared / Teach Me To Pray By Kaka4christ (listen And Start Praying) / Do Christians Have To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.