Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring (70909 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Don't he have a lawyer? He is making his release more difficult by the day.
Which release? He isnt the leader of the gang,he himself is a front. He said it that the money he collects belongs to some ppl.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by enigma2007(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2017
Semper247:

Ur written English just exposed how half educated you are....

You shouldn't talk when u have no sensible thing to contribute. So you want him released very soon shey? Why not hire a lawyer for him or stage a protest for his release. "don't he have a lawyer" ko, don't them has a lawyer ni.... Olodo

Skip her English, the dude has the right to a legal representation and he is talking too much without a lawyer...
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by dmltoyin(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
mmb:
This news should have been kept secret, so that the accomplices will not take to their heels.
you are wise
Buh in Nigeria, the police are always ready to brag
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by codedguy1(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
mmb:
This news should have been kept secret, so that the accomplices will not take to their heels.

Not even the news, his capture.

He should have been debriefed and everyone that he had connection with in the kidnapping business rounded up before parading him.

Once paraded anyone who has links with him e uld bolt away.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by omoadeleye(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Now i believe that some ladies are only concern about​ their hairs and not their brain,

So you are expecting his release to be soon abi?

I should have call you a full but lemme keep my cool

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by vanderbolt: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
What about his family in Canada who have been enjoying other people's stolen by their father. They should be repatriated. To answer some questions. Because more money mighty be hidden by the family members.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by armadeo(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Dem don start again.

Nameless accomplices

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by vanderbolt: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Christmasguy:
Are you tired of losing or giving up, why others keep hitting it big, all our yesterday client have been celebrating giving us calls of victory, don't be left out. View our today's won ticket for your delight.
you this criminal are you not tired of collecting people' 10000 naira. 419 be this oooh. Now chop free ban.fool.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
What type of Police do we have in this country, must they tell the media their every move. This case is till fresh, they've not even charged him to court.
I hope those people won't start running now.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by TinaAnita(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Didn't you go to school? Your English can make anybody confess

Lawyer koor, the law ni

Evans confessed to collecting $1M from someone , if you were police will you release him?

While I'm not in support of the so-called kidnapper but he could have been forced/tortured to make such confessional statements. I don't trust Naija police anyways!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by ayurexars1(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
odunlade food don set OoOooo....
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2017
codedguy1:

Not even the news, his capture.

He should have been debriefed and everyone that he had connection with in the kidnapping business rounded up before parading him.

Once paraded anyone who has links with him e uld bolt away.
With him out of the way. A major kidnapping ring had just been dismantled. He was the central figure coordinating everything. Believe me very soon you wont hear anything about him again. Now it will take months before other groups can reorganize themselves fully to the level of this man
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by dosage150(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dat guy is jst 2 smart, he shudnt b wasted, dey shud jail hm 4 some years, rehabilitate hm and let him go in 2 force, he wl b gud in dealing wt criminals , he already has d experience
I. E, if he has a repentant heart
my thought exactly
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Xeedorf: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg see the list of the kidnappers: Chikudi Onuamadike Nwosu Chukwuka Suoyo Paul, Felix Chinemerem, Ikenna Emeka, Uchechukwu Amadi Ogechi Amadi Useless people. No federal character in their recruitment of kidnappers, they recruited only Igbos...lol Just marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers. Even we South South they claim we're part of them were not included chai, this's marginalization in the highest order!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dat guy is jst 2 smart, he shudnt b wasted, dey shud jail hm 4 some years, rehabilitate hm and let him go in 2 force, he wl b gud in dealing wt criminals , he already has d experience
I. E, if he has a repentant heart

A dog will most likely go back to its poo....
and talking about repentant heart; if he has one he would have stopped since after emassing so much wealth
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by iwatch: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2017
odiereke:
It's becoming more interesting and very soon Nollywood would make film on this story ASAP.
That is why they didn't rough handle him. I knew for them to treat him like a king, it means some prominent men where behind him.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Alitair(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Lawyer don't want implication!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2017
If politicians are involved then he will go unharmed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by pedrozone15(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Do u really want a man like this released after all u read about him?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Did you say release?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Alitair(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Kbanka:

Does nollywood make adaptations of real life occurrences? They wouldn't be so each if they did.

Do you think "shina rambo" is a bed time fiction?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by JohnnieZM(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Madam you can apply to be his lawyer o, so that he can pay you big from the ransome money so collected. Rubbish, lawyer ko judge ni.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by idris4r83(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
do u want him to be released? By the grace of God he will never escape this. This is the end of Evans. Am still waiting to see the criminal lawyer that would stand for the useless criminal.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by teamsynergy: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Lawyer koor, the law ni

Evans confessed to collecting $1M from someone , if you were police will you release him?
he has a right to a lawyer. even O J had one
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by JohnnieZM(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Madam you can apply to be his lawyer o, so that he can pay you big from the ransome money so collected. Rubbish, lawyer ko judge ni.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Bullhari007(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
I hope bullhari name will be in that list
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by supereagle(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Lawyer koor, the law ni

I tot I was the only one who noticed the the english.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by JohnnieZM(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
teamsynergy:

he has a right to a lawyer. even O J had one

O.J. was accused for murder, he is a high profile murderer, kidnapper, illegal possessor of assorted fire arms and ammunition, criminal...yes he deserve a lawyer but he will never be released because of the lawyer - even if Gani was to come back from the dead and take up the case! He is a goner!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by emerged01(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by jamalnation(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2017
leaking too many sensitive information to the public not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.