Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,804 members, 7,837,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out (520 Views)

Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem? / Ladies Don't Be Greedy Allow Your Husband Marry His Girl Friend - Linda Uju / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady based in the United States (US) identified as Sylvia, has shocked everyone as she took to her Twitter handle to warn women on why they should not wear one ‘underwear’ all through the day.

This shocked a lot of people as the lady further revealed that women should at least change their ‘underwears’ about two to three times daily. According to her posts, Sylvia said:

“Women should not wear the same'underwear' throughout the day… @badmankayy if ur girl wear the same 'underwear' throughout the day, there’s something seriously wrong. If your friend, your girlfriend, your sister wear the same 'underwear' throughout the day that’s not a good look. Tell them to stop especially if he is eating ya p***y yes wash it 3 times change 'underwear' 2-3 times. I’m trying to help u women. That fishy smell gotta go.

source:
https://gossip.naij.com/1079143-ladies-dont-wear-underwear-throughout-day-girl-cries-out.html
Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by temitope277(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
she's right
Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by sinaj(f): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2017
issorite
Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2017
[/img] but is it really possible? especially ladies at work, or on the go? and how many ladies actually does this?

Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
[img] this girl got angry

Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by hardcore007: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Yes sis , loud it... That was how i met a slay queen and discovered/percieved tha almighty fishy oozing odour. chei!! I fainted cry.
Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
[img] ladies please keep it clean and hygiene for us ohhhhh...especially those of us that likes the salty juice hmmm don't give us ulcer ohhhhh...lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
hardcore007:
Yes sis , loud it... That was how i met a slay queen and discovered/percieved tha almighty fishy oozing odour. chei!! I fainted cry.

seriously ehn the smell can kill... and the turn off can shrink your condo within split nano seconds.
Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by hardcore007: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
14dfuture:

seriously ehn the smell can kill... and the turn off can shrink your condo within split nano seconds.
hehehe..... now come let me baptize you in an ocean of bleach (persil) to cleanse you from being contaminated ... ye shall perceive fishy odour no more .

(1) (Reply)

British PM Theresa May Dares Queen. / Who Keep Secrets / What Would You Do If You Were The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.