Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Birthday Poem To Thank God From Garcia - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Birthday Poem To Thank God From Garcia (459 Views)

To The Muse: A Birthday Poem In Honour Of No Nketiah. / Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili / Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Poem To Thank God From Garcia by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
With a big bountiful heart,I say baba God thanks for making me your choice We rarely pray,neither do we go to mosque nor church But you made me a lucky such While some are working their socks off Many pushing heavy trucks Am on my phone playing candy crush But you still decided to bless me this much Many has taken the six feet path But you lead me in the dark Yes I know am not a better off But you've made me a better one As I had plus one today Blessing from near and faraway Distance me from frowns and pains And let your name be manifested in my life in million folds Happy birthday owolabi ololade quadri Garcia

1 Like

Re: Birthday Poem To Thank God From Garcia by darloseh(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hapi birthday

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Scorched By Fire | Based On A True Life Story / WHO'S GOT THE JUICE? By JJmotivates / Book Summary - Getting To Yes With Yourself And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.