Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS (1342 Views)

How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / How To Send Money From Ghana To Nigeria / Do You Want To Send Bulk Sms Messages To Millions Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
DomeSMS.com is an Integrated Mobile Marketing Portal which allows you to do more than just send Bulk SMS, apart from the guaranteed Instant Delivery of your Bulk Messages and Pocket-friendly pricing, they also have world-class customer service and wonderful features like Auto-Responder, Personalized SMS,etc

The feature on www.DomeSMS.com I want to talk about today is the ‘Personalized SMS’ feature i.e mentioning recipients’ names within your Bulk SMS even if you are sending to thousands of numbers at the same time.

Wondering what uses you can put the ‘Personalized SMS’ to ?

Sending Event Invitations
Sending Payment Reminders to Clients or from Schools to Parents
Promoting Your Business
Evangelism by Religious bodies etc

In the following paragraphs, I’ll show you the steps to send personalized messages on DomeSMS.com

1. The first step is to register on https://domesms.com/register.php if you don’t have an account there.

2. If you don’t have enough SMS credits you can buy more units by clicking on the ‘Buy SMS’ tab and then ‘Buy SMS Credit’ then choose either Online payment(Automatic Crediting) or Bank Payment.

3. After buying the amount of units you need, it is now time to send your message. Click on the ‘Send SMS’ tab and then click on ‘Personalized SMS’

4. Click on the ‘Download Template’ link to download the template for sending the Personalized Messages

5. Open the downloaded file and follow the sample in the file to input the phone numbers and names as required.

6.After you enter the data as required remember to save.

7. When composing your message, Don’t forget to input’@@name@@’ at the point where you want the recipients name to appear.

8. When you have finished composing your message click on browse to select the file which you saved before, remember to include@@name@@ at the point where you want the name to appear and click on ‘Send’

Thats all.

You’ll agree with me that the Personalized SMS is a wonderful tool for mobile marketing.

So head over to www.domesms.com and make use of the Incredible features there.
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2017
check this out
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by portharcourtmp3(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
yomalex:
DomeSMS.com is an Integrated Mobile Marketing Portal which allows you to do more than just send Bulk SMS, apart from the guaranteed Instant Delivery of your Bulk Messages and Pocket-friendly pricing, they also have world-class customer service and wonderful features like Auto-Responder, Personalized SMS,etc

The feature on www.DomeSMS.com I want to talk about today is the ‘Personalized SMS’ feature i.e mentioning recipients’ names within your Bulk SMS even if you are sending to thousands of numbers at the same time.

Wondering what uses you can put the ‘Personalized SMS’ to ?

Sending Event Invitations
Sending Payment Reminders to Clients or from Schools to Parents
Promoting Your Business
Evangelism by Religious bodies etc

In the following paragraphs, I’ll show you the steps to send personalized messages on DomeSMS.com

1. The first step is to register on http://portal.domesms.com/register.php if you don’t have an account there.

2. If you don’t have enough SMS credits you can buy more units by clicking on the ‘Buy SMS’ tab and then ‘Buy SMS Credit’ then choose either Online payment(Automatic Crediting) or Bank Payment.

3. After buying the amount of units you need, it is now time to send your message. Click on the ‘Send SMS’ tab and then click on ‘Personalized SMS’

4. Click on the ‘Download Template’ link to download the template for sending the Personalized Messages

5. Open the downloaded file and follow the sample in the file to input the phone numbers and names as required.

6.After you enter the data as required remember to save.

7. When composing your message, Don’t forget to input’@@name@@’ at the point where you want the recipients name to appear.

8. When you have finished composing your message click on browse to select the file which you saved before, remember to include@@name@@ at the point where you want the name to appear and click on ‘Send’

Thats all.

You’ll agree with me that the Personalized SMS is a wonderful tool for mobile marketing.

So head over to www.domesms.com and make use of the Incredible features there.

Is Nice I Like It
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2017
portharcourtmp3:

Is Nice I Like It
Thanks
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
yomalex:
check this out
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
personalized sms
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Personalised sms
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2018
yomalex:
Personalised sms
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
yomalex:
check this out
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Check this
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2019
yomalex:
check this out
Personalized SMS with DND Delivery
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by kyleadun(m): 3:56am On Aug 08, 2021
yomalex:
Personalized SMS with DND Delivery

go and work on your user interface man very poor
Re: How To Send Personalized Bulk SMS by yomalex(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2021
kyleadun:

go and work on your user interface man very poor
No one has ever complained about this and changes have been made since this post.

What do you think needs to be done?

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Food Items And Provision Every Week / Drop Your Gift Cards And Get Nice Offers / i have PayPal for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.