Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Cure For Acid Reflux - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Acid Reflux (954 Views)

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) / Heartburn And Acid Reflux, Symptoms And Treatment / Foods To Avoid With Acid Reflux/gerd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Acid Reflux by goshen26: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good day nairalander...

I just discover this acute pain after taking a meal, I browse the symptom and I discovered it is acid reflus.

I feel this pain in my lower abdomen and terrible pain in my chest region...

I saw that intake aloe vera gel could solve it, over the weekend (Saturday n Sunday) ate the raw gel of aloe vera prepared by my fiance, cos they have it in their compound, and observed that I did not feel the pain thru out the weekend, only that I had watery massive defecation over the weekend.

Now I'm back to lag after the visit, yesterday Monday I did not feel the pain, but today it has started again, I've looked for aloe vera around but could not find.

Pls doctors in the house help a brother...

Did I get the relieve thru the intake of aloe vera?
Should I continue taking the aloe versa?
How long am I suppose to take it?
Any other natural cure?

As I type this message I'm down with pain in the office...

Pls...
Re: Cure For Acid Reflux by Olibboy: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
tekno (pana crooner) is suffering from acid reflux. post this on his instagram page. for quick respond
Re: Cure For Acid Reflux by cheyi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Puritan pride probiotics.... Now available !

The Health Benefits of Probiotics

1)enhances immune system
2)improving digestive function.
3)healing inflammatory bowel conditions like IBS
4)fighting food-borne illnesses.
5)Alleviates negative affects of taking many types of antibiotics
6)Calms colon irritation following surgery & Helps to support healthy skin in youth
7)Increased ability to digest food & Therapeutic for upper respiratory complaints
coolReduces lactose intolerance& Reduces incidence of yeast infections, vaginitis and candidiasis
9)Increases ability to assimilate nutrients from food
10)Alleviates many common digestive disorders such as constipation, diarrhea and IBS
11)Acts as a remedy for bad breath (halitosis) & Increases ability to synthesize vitamin B
12)Increases ability to absorb calcium
13)Helps in treatment of urinary tract infections...
Call +2348099995248 ...
WhatsApp+2348082201708
Delivery nationwide..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ringing In The Ear And Or Head / CANCER...The Unfamiliar And Unused Healing Power Of Herbs. / Testimony Of God's Divine Miracle Tru Swissgarde Organic Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.