Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? (624 Views)

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / What the "Sheeples" need to know about Tithing And Giving To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by OtemAtum: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
The sheeple(christians) friends around me often ask for my help and I render financial help when I can. But if they ask me anything as low as #50 for offering, I always refuse them. But here comes another challenge in form of a BUILDING PROJECT CARD. This person isn't too close to me, else I would have jokingly refused her. She wants me to SUPPORT the building project as she would write down my name in her 'Promise Card' and the amount I want to donate to support the House of the Sheeple.

Has any thinker been faced with such challenge since you take away your life from fictitious jesus? What did you do, did you give the person such money?

Hahn, Realmindz, Hopefullandlord, Dalaman, Mrmister, Anonynymous, Hardmirror, Lordcenturion, Joseff14, Akintom, Seun, Johnydon22, ValentineMary, Lepasharon etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just say No, a mean it's just a two letter word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by hopefulLandlord: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
I usually support except its coming from one of those fundamentalist hell fire Christians, then I'll tell them I'm short of cash
Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by OtemAtum: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I usually support except its coming from one of those fundamentalist hell fire Christians, then I'll tell them I'm short of cash
I'm glad the proposal came when I actually forgot my cash at home. I just said, there is no money on me, else I would have dropped something.
Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't see the challenge. And wtf is a promise card?
Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by OtemAtum: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
MsRoe:
I don't see the challenge. And wtf is a promise card?
Some kinda cards or envelopes where they want you to write the amount of money you want to help their church with.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Some kinda cards or envelopes where they want you to write the amount of money you want to help their church with.

Oh, ok. I didn't know that's what they're called.

I would simply say "no" if I didn't feel like donating.
Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by Niflheim(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
If they come with Promise cards, I will also come with my own Promise card for the restoration and the rehabilitation of the temple of "Masanakalongtongue"!!!.............................................................................If they give me a weird look and tell me that they do not recognize the high office of Masanakalongtongue, then I tell them that i do not also recognize the low office of JEHOVAGINA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Thinkers, What Do You Do When The Sheeples Come With Promise Cards? by OtemAtum: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Niflheim:
If they come with Promise cards, I will also come with my own Promise card for the restoration and the rehabilitation of the temple of "Masanakalongtongue"!!!.............................................................................If they give me a weird look and tell me that they do not recognize the high office of Masanakalongtongue, then I tell them that i do not also recognize the low office of JEHOVAGINA!!!
Another she-sheep came today and I refused to give her a dime. They assumed that I was a jehovah witness when I did so; thanks to the jehovahwitness kind of bag I carry about grin

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Agenda Of Buhari Government Is Still On / How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.